Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Here are some photos from the Imagineering Reunion at Walt's Barn

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here are some photos from the Imagineering Reunion at Walt's Barn

This is a bit late but still fun!

Here are some photos from the Imagineering Reunion at Walt's Barn. In attendance were Alice Davis, Bob Gurr, X Atencio, Blaine Gibson, George McGinnis, Jeff Kurtti and Michael Broggie.

Let the tour begin!

the Barn

Disappointed Walt

Walt and Michael Broggie

Next the Imagineers!
    Last edited by Zticket; 04-02-2009, 01:54 PM. Reason: Added More Photos!!!

Re: Here are some photos from the Imagineering Reunion at Walt's Barn

Awesome! Cant wait to see the rest!!
    Out of the NIGHT....
    When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
    Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
    ---------------------------------------

Comment

amazing collection there. thanks. can't wait to see more.

Comment

thats so cool! I can't wait to see the rest!

Comment

Nice so far!
          Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

The line up!

X

Blaine Gibson

Blaine Gibson, George McGinnis

Alice Davis, George McGinnis

Bob Gurr

Michael Broggie

Jeff Kurtti, author

Michael Broggie and me

Comment

Nice pics...I will wait for the next pics...
              Music is my LIFE!!!

Comment

Added four more photos to the first post. I'll post the rest tomorrow.

Comment

This is what I got autographed

and this

and that

and this too

The next day at DCA was the Preview Day for Midway Mania

Kevin Rafferty

John Lasseter and me!

The End

Comment

These images are ones of kings. The living history at this event has inspired my future attendance as I hope it has the rest of you. The things we debate about, trip report over, in my case, live for, are a direct result of the minds seen in these photos.

ZTicket, bravo to you young sir. I can only hope that you continue to pack a camera and a mind for hard work and creativity where ever you travel. Without sounding the call of the creep, I think I saw you on Blogspot recently, but there weren’t any posts. It is recommended that you get some of this material online in a more public forum, as we see a growing number of interest in the Disney art and architecture realm. Sadly, we enthusiasts are not all members of fan-sites as these.

Now I do have a question, Bob Gurr, great guy no doubt, prankster at times, as I have read. Please tell me when you raised your paw for a shake, he returned the gesture with a hand buzzer? Or at least a shirt-mounted flower that squirts water? He just seems like a fellow that appreciates a good gag.
                    Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

Comment

I'm late to the party, but this is a pretty incredible trip report! Wow. All of those Imagineers in one place is impressive. Thanks for sharing your experience and photos with us!!!

:thumbup:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X