Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Become a LEGO Master Model Builder!

Remember when you were a child, and you loved building with LEGO? How you always wanted to do that for a living when you grew up? Well, now is your chance!!! LEGOLAND is hiring new model builders through a Model Builder Search that will take place on June 24th and 25th at LEGOLAND in Carlsbad. If selected, you will be trained on professional model building techniques and will work on LEGO models destined for our new theme parks in Malaysia and Dubai, and other locations.

You can access the job posting at the LEGOLAND website by clicking hereDescriptionRequirements/QualificationsResponsibilities
    "Why yes, I am a rocket scientist!" - Me, with a B.S. in Astrophysics.

Professionally building with LEGO bricks since 2007. Visit Legoland California to see some of my work!

Tomorrowland Attractions CM: 6/24/05-8/24/06
    Survived Autopia, Buzz Lightyear, and the Mark V Monorail.

:love: DCL_Becky's Prince Charming :love:

Re: Become a LEGO Master Model Builder!

How is progress going on the Dubailand Lego (Miniland, etc.) projects? The park is projected to open in 2011 but with the current financial crisis, I'm worried it might get pushed back. Legoland style rides are relatively easy (compared to Disney or Universal) to put together, the biggest issue for Legoland parks are all the intricate Lego models. If the Dubai models are getting built expeditiously then that would be a good sign.

Comment

Unfortunately I do not have any news on the LEGOLAND Dubailand project that I can share. I'll be blunt, I'm not a PR person, so I am not authorized to speak about that project at the moment. We are hiring more Model Builders however, and that is a good sign that our model production is increasing for current and future projects.
      "Why yes, I am a rocket scientist!" - Me, with a B.S. in Astrophysics.

Professionally building with LEGO bricks since 2007. Visit Legoland California to see some of my work!

Tomorrowland Attractions CM: 6/24/05-8/24/06
      Survived Autopia, Buzz Lightyear, and the Mark V Monorail.

:love: DCL_Becky's Prince Charming :love:

Comment

Originally posted by DL Steve View Post
        Unfortunately I do not have any news on the LEGOLAND Dubailand project that I can share. I'll be blunt, I'm not a PR person, so I am not authorized to speak about that project at the moment. We are hiring more Model Builders however, and that is a good sign that our model production is increasing for current and future projects.
        That was my extrapolation as well, hiring more builders should be a good sign for everything Legoland...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X