Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Raging Waters, San Dimas--Advice?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Raging Waters, San Dimas--Advice?

Hi everyone!!

This will be my first time visiting Raging Waters Water Park in San Dimas, CA today. Along with me will be my 18-year-old cousin (who is autistic) and my 13-year-old cousin (who is not autistic), both guys. As someone who has found reliable advice on MiceChat for Disneyland advice, I was wondering if anyone had any good advice for Raging Waters? Reviews online seem to be mixed, ranging from it being a filthy mudhole to it being a fantastic place for all ages.

I woudl appreciate any advice! Thank you!
    "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Re: Raging Waters, San Dimas--Advice?

Get there early so you can get the preferred parking near the gate, otherwise you have to park in the boonies and wait an interminable time for an old, non-air conditioned school bus to take you to the gate.
    Personally I didn't like it very much and found it very crowded and cramped. I'd vote for Wild Rivers over Raging Waters (never been to Knott's Soak City).

Comment

I live walking distance from this place and theynow have really nice trams that take you to and from the park. It is still best to get there very early though! The lines get much longer as the day progresses. A lot of locals go and still like it so I think it is worth a visit.

Comment

All I can think of now is the scene in Bill & Ted where Napoleon goes to that water park. :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X