Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Apple Hill Adventures of Alec (stitchon) and Melissa (MaleficentMel)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Apple Hill Adventures of Alec (stitchon) and Melissa (MaleficentMel)

Oh, hello there folks!

Be prepared... it's time for Stitchon (who shall henceforth be referred to as Alec) to trot out some tricks and post a photo trip report!

Basically, pick up a towel and coat your furniture in plastic, because your minds are about to be BLOWN.

Here's the gist: Me and MaleficentMel (who shall henceforth be referred to as Melissa) managed to con our parents into letting us meet up and have a day of fun at the relatively local family destination (read: tourist trap) known as Apple Hill, California. Truly a day for the history books, amirite? So me, Melissa, and my parents and siblings set off in search of adventure and attempted to stuff ourselves silly with as many apple-flavored sweetness-carriers as possible while beating the notorious long line of eager tourists to the catch.

Melissa and I (Alec) huddled up in front of Melissa's House

Oh... so innocent and sweet. I swear we didn't plan to match our jackets! 'Twas a coincidence! I promise!

And this is where it gets interesting. See... we had no intention of posting a trip report until we realized what a great photo opportunity that sucking on a fluorescent tube of artificially-flavored honey could be, as illustrated by these bits of evidence:

I think that's... lime flavored. Whatever it is, that color ain't natural.

Like a young James Dean, no? Oh.. and that's banana-flavored honey. Those three words may sound good on paper, but dear god resist the temptation.

So.. now we've decided we must have photographic evidence to prove how epic our day shall (and will) be. From random things that interest us, like these coincidental photos:

What's the coincidence, you ask? Well, we were both born in 1993. Melissa pointed it out and pleaded for a picture of herself with the tank.. feeling inadequate, I clamored to have the exact same sort of picture taken of me, down to mimicking Melissa's screwy hair. Note the doofy smile on my face.

So.. with smiles on our faces, we trounced onward through the Golden Delicious Gauntlet and headed to greener pastures.

Yup... I'd say those are certainly greener. Pastures... not so sure. I'll get back to you on that.

WHY THE FACE, you ask?

GASP! A CHALLENGER APPEARS!

That right there, my friends, is a white fudge-coated apple with Halloween sprinkles.

Now.. what would be the use of mentioning this morsel without gratuitous shots of us two devouring the thing like two ravenous monkeys?

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I TOOK THE WHOOOOOOLE BITE."

Question... how big of a bite do you think I took?

Better question... what exactly is that baby doing to its mother?

Handle with caution. This thing could have knocked out a hippo if thrown.

Now that's what I call progress!

obligatory OMNOMNOM caption. OMNOMNOM.

So.. what do you do after consuming a fudge-coated apple the size of a bodybuilder's fist?

Why.. eat lunch of course!

"I'm regretting this decision."

Why yes, that plastic bag DOES contain absolutely nothing!

Such a beautiful vista... if it weren't for the power lines.

Those power lines may have caused us an unnatural amount of depression, but if there's anything that can fix that, it's...

MODEL POSES!

FIERCE!

WORK IT BOY! WORK IT!

Whew... that certainly cleared our heads. What's a model to do with a sense of unwarranted self-importance?

Why.. go to the mall of course!

"This trip report is clearly out of control. I demand an end to it at once."

"My hood obscures the sadness I have for the people who go into the Coach store and never come out."

Thankfully, most people make it through the Coach store in one piece, just like you made it through this trip report. Amazing what willpower can do, huh?

In all seriousness, thanks for reading. We had a great time at the Hill and you can imagine that there will be similar trips in the future. If anything, we'll be back again when the Micechat 5th Anniversary comes around.

Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

Last edited by stitchon; 10-10-2009, 08:43 PM.

Re: The Apple Hill Adventures of Alec (stitchon) and Melissa (MaleficentMel)

YAY! That was awesome. I wish I could've been there, but it was sweet that you guys called me. :squeeze: One of these days!

Comment

applause applause!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astrologic View Post
        applause applause!
        I read that as applesauce, applesauce! woo for bad puns!

Comment

Oh look, pictures!

*dances around*
          *kisses feet*

Ok Done.
          ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
          'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

sigpic

Comment

So cute!
            Tew-Oh-Won

Comment

I love it (:
              That apple was AMAZING!

Comment

:lol: What great fun! I'm glad you guys had a change to spend some time together just hanging out and having a good time! Man... that apple looks GOOD!!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Looks like great fun!!!
                  The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

Looks like you two had a great time!

Comment

looks like you had a spectacular time!! That apple looks delish, yumm.

╰⊰⊹⊹⊱╮
                      () ()
                      (. .)
                      ( , , )

:ap::wave:
                      .:Was MichelleCutie on VMK and now MeShellMyBelle:.
                      The Random Lady in Waiting

Comment

So much talent, all wrapped up, in one great trip report. Alec, I believe that is the first time ever, I saw your face. You should show it more often. You are a handsome young man. Both born in 1993. Then you are both the same age as my grandson.

MiceChat brings friends together. Both here, and in this case, there. It's a beautiful thing.
                        BarbaraAnn

Comment

This is awesome! More?
                          "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
                          Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Rayangelo View Post
                            I read that as applesauce, applesauce! woo for bad puns!
                            LOL! I love it.

And I agree with Barb, you are quite the stud Alec! And of course our Melly is gorgeous as ever.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbulb View Post
                              This is awesome! More?
                              Sadly, we're out of pictures.

But it was an awesome time, and I'm glad that everyone seems to be enjoying the report. Thanks for the compliments on the report, everyone!

Comment

Then all I can say is, "Good Things Come In Small Packages!"
                                BarbaraAnn

Comment

Memories from when I was a kid, I loved going to Apple Hill. Although when I was four I was stung by a bee. Other than that I love Apple Hill and the smell of the apple cider.

Comment

I'm glad everyone seems to like it so far. Chances are that once the Micechat 5th Anniversary comes around, I'll do another trip report.

Thanks for all of the compliments, everyone!

Comment

Fierce report! I keep hearing RuPaul in my head, "Girl, cover girl, work it girl. . ." Oh, thanks for triggering a chocolate coated apple craving.
                                      Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X