Announcement

Collapse

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Knott's Haunt and Ticket Deals Through the End of 2009 (get the rest of 2009 for $15)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Knott's Haunt and Ticket Deals Through the End of 2009 (get the rest of 2009 for $15)

Knott's Berry Farm is running some aggressive ticket deals through the end of the year.
    • Any Park ticket that is purchased from now until 12/31/09 is eligible to be upgraded to get the rest of 2009 for just $15. Essentially, paying just $15 more will turn your ticket into an Annual Pass for the rest of 2009. This includes the New Year's Eve event as well, which is usually a separately ticketed event. (You can upgrade any Haunt ticket purchase.) Simply visit the Knott's "Information Center" at the park for the upgrade.
    • Haunt deal -Gore Pack Four Pack-Now through 10/29 when you purchase four tickets at Knott's Online you pay $99 for all four for Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday dates.
    • Haunt deal - Gruesome Twosome-Purchase two tickets for Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday dates through 10/29 and they are just $59 for both. Knott's Berry Farm Haunt Tickets
    • Knott's is also hosting a "Scare-a-thon" in benefit of Give Kids the World on Halloween. Guests raising at least $70 for the organization through Firstgiving - Online fundraising for everybody will get admission to Haunt, Pre-Scare buffet and be entered to win prizes like retired maze props and a chance to become a monster in a maze.
    • Additional Knotts Deals and Discounts: Knott's Mobile
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Re: Knott's Haunt and Ticket Deals Through the End of 2009 (get the rest of 2009 for

Arggg I wish I would of upgraded my ticket after the Haunt. Good grief Charley Brown.

Comment

Re: Knott's Haunt and Ticket Deals Through the End of 2009 (get the rest of 2009 for

damn! I wish I knew at the haunt. Sigh.

Comment

Bummer we missed it. Guess we should plan the Toys for Tot's fun.
        sigpic

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
            damn! I wish I knew at the haunt. Sigh.
            Yeah, me too.
            Mike

Comment

MAN! only if I knew about this. I am willing to spend another $15 just to get to go to knotts for 2 more months
              My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
              http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X