Announcement

Collapse

Attention New Uber/Lyft Users

If you are planning to use Uber or Lyft anywhere in the US and have not already taken your first ride, you can use the following codes for a free or discounted first ride (amount varies by location). Uber - matthewb96 Lyft - matthewb96
See more
See less

Michael Jackson's Peter Pan Neverland Theme Park That Never Was

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michael Jackson's Peter Pan Neverland Theme Park That Never Was

Hello! I wanted to ask if I may post this article with pictures in my site? MJackson forums

And I remember he wanted to make amusement park back then. Too bad it didn't come true The pics and descriptions seems to be amazing!!!
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 11-07-2009, 08:49 AM. Reason: Removed linking code, please read our rules and FAQ's about promoting your own site

Comment

It looks great but I could never go there. Even if it was built elsewhere now... too full of squick.

But hopefully Disney will take the *concept* and make it their own. THAT would be awesome!
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

If this comes to fruition, it would be because MJ has died, and, someone is cashing in on this and his fame and that people loved him so much. I hate to see anything/anyone else cashing in on Michael Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
          If this comes to fruition, it would be because MJ has died, and, someone is cashing in on this and his fame and that people loved him so much. I hate to see anything/anyone else cashing in on Michael Jackson.
          I don't think that is true, but also think about the positive. This was one of Michael's dreams, he would have loved to see this happen. He wanted to help people as well as entertain them. Not to mention the number of jobs it would create, and the help it would give to the economy. I'm not sure, but I don't think Michael would have wanted his death to spoil any of that. It's not about one person or one company getting rich off it; we ALL 'profit' from it.

Comment

Today, Disney and More brings us a tribute to one of WED most legendary attractions, with great pictures and videos, and Walt himself describing this beloved creation!

Created by both Walt Disney and the Imagineers of WED Enterprises as the prime feature of the General Electric Pavilion for the 1964 New York World's Fair, the attraction was later moved to Tomorrowland at Disneyland Park in Anaheim, California, remaining there from 1967 until 1973. As we know, it was replaced in Disneyland by America Sings in 1974, and reopened in 1975 at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom.
            Bottled Water Company
            Private Labeled Water

Comment

Tell you what I would be going there now if it was built
              I am Scary Scott,
              Call me a turn coat, a lunatic, loup garou, or skin walker. Shape shifter, lychanthrope, A moon watcher, or just crazy.
              I am Scary Scott, The steampunk, brony, author of Northern CA, that has just moved to Southern CA!
              Poor? Yes. Money? Forget about it, I got none! If I had it, I wouldn't for long, I want too much stuff!
              Disneyland for me is my absolute favorite place on earth, So I am the oddest werewolf you ever will meet.

Originally posted by sediment
              Scary: your post is dripping something. Tastes like sarcasm.
              Originally posted by Karalora
              This is excellent news! There are all sorts of good changes to the park that we were promised when Hell froze over.
              Hey, any of you like MLP Fan Fiction? (Laugh now, but It's practice for being an author some day!)
              Anyhow, check out my profile on fimfiction.net I'm Phoenix Quill there.

Comment

It looks awesome, minus Future Zone, that doesn't go with the rest of the theme!
                Yaye!

Comment

Here's a thought, no one likes DCA, plow it over, build this park and remove pixie hallow from Disneyland, and there you go!
                  Yaye!

Comment

Wow, never new,looks very nice.
                    "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Disneyland proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination in thousands of sparkling lights and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds. The Main Street Electrical Parade!"

Comment

Working...
                    X