This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Knott's 2010 Annual Passes

One thing that just dawned on me... my partner and I had already renewed an annual pass last May. So our current pass doesn't expire until then. Does that mean we'll have to fork over the full $59 for the rest of the season, even though we had already paid for the whole first part of it? I'm guessing we will, but it does seem a bit unfair.
    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by JesterMn View Post
      One thing that just dawned on me... my partner and I had already renewed an annual pass last May. So our current pass doesn't expire until then. Does that mean we'll have to fork over the full $59 for the rest of the season, even though we had already paid for the whole first part of it? I'm guessing we will, but it does seem a bit unfair.
      I can't speak for Knott's, but I think you should check your mail in April/May, as I think you will be getting something in the mail that will help out on that partial year renewal....
      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

This is the cheapest annual pass ever in Southern California! I want to get it, but I usually get bored of it within the first hour.

I will definitely get it if the annual pass includes halloween haunt admission too.

Favorite time for me to visit Knott's is during Halloween Haunt event.
        My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
        http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

None of the various season passes at Knotts include admission during Haunt

However, if you have a Cedar Fair Platinum Pass (good for all their parks AND water parks AND free parking) you can get into Great America's Haunt. That's what Dustin and i did last October and will do again this coming October as well
          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
          Originally posted by pratt55
          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Knotts dropping the price of their annual pass and changing it to be valid through 12/31/2010 was perfect timing for me since that is the expriation date of my Disney annual pass too. I downgraded my Disneyland pass from a Premium to a SoCal. I picked up the Knotts annual pass with the savings. My wife & I celebrated the 30th anniversary of our first date at Knotts on 12/31. I picked up a Knotts annual pass for her too.

Lon

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X