This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Knott's Berry Farm - Pictures

Radiobarry, oh yes there is still gobs of boysenberry pie! And punch!

Comment

Originally posted by PirateChick View Post
      They don't have the rhubarb anymore? At the chicken house they used to give you a choice of either chicken noodle soup or the rhubarb. I never had it myself but my mom always used to get it. Then again that was a year or so ago so things might have changed.
      Originally posted by geomorph View Post
      Piratechick, I'm not sure if they still have rhubarb but if they did a year ago I imagine they still do!

RadioBarry, yes I think the steakhouse and gift shop are still there, and the takeout stand. The rollercoasters certainly impinge on the charm!
      They do still have the rhubarb. PRoblem is choosing that or the Chicken Soup makes the rhubarb a distant 2nd everytime.

Comment

ehh last time i went to the restaurant my fried chicken had a rubbery texture, like it had been sitting under a heat lamp for a day. Did the knott family retain ownership of the restaurant? It seems like they would...but i doubt it for some reason

does anyone know if they still have that knife store next to the boot hill cemetary? It would be funny if they still sold knives...they should move that store to magic mountain haha

Does anyone know whats going on with the empty lots across beach and on the other side of la palma? theres buena park city signs that seem to promise something of interests...hopefully not more cheap motels...

knotts seems to be at a loss for space, do you think anything more can be done with knotts without the removal of current attractions?

Comment

The Knotts didn't keep anything. They sold the canning business to ConAgra, which in turn sold it to Smuckers. This was the same time frame that they sold the park to Cedar Fair. In a nutshell the properties were sold because the current generation(the grandchildren) just wanted the money, and not the 16 hour days that it took to get it.

Comment

There still a knife shop, but it has been moved. Look cross from the Firemans BBQ.

A cross the street? I thought that the over flow parking for Knotts.
            Originally posted by lazyboy97O
            How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
            Originally posted by steamboatpete
            Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Comment

It must be across a different street, I can't imagine them reducing their parking area.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X