This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] Pony Express-Knott's

I finally got a chance to ride the Pony Express a few days ago and I am pretty dissapointed. The worst part is that the restraints hurt my back, and I didn't like how they tried to force me into an awkward position. The ride itself was as short as Gadget's Go Coaster, but felt a lot slower.

I appreciate Knott's trying to build a ride that fits the theme of Ghost Town, but next time Knott's tries to build a family coaster, they need to make sure it isn't going to cause back pain for everyone.

Re: Pony Express-Knott's

the whole back restraint issue was a worry for me becuase my husband has 2 bulging discs in his lower back and i thought for sure that sort of restraint would irritate his back more than anything else

thankfully the restraints were no problem at all, i hardly even noticed them

the length of the ride tho...sadly disappointing. we only go on it when its a walk on
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

that ride reminds me like gadget's coaster ride because both of them are short rides.

Comment

Gadget's Go Coaster is WAY better than Pony Express.

The Restraints are not the worst part of the ride, the ride is.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
          Gadget's Go Coaster is WAY better than Pony Express.

The Restraints are not the worst part of the ride, the ride is.
          I agree right when it starts, it's over.
          I wouldnt wait more than 5 mins for this ride.
          Had potential to be something a lot better though. Sad.

Comment

Best back cracker ever. I love to crack my back on the restraint.
            My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
            http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

I still think the Pony Express trains would be great on a layout like Jaguar's.
              See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

Originally posted by CoasterMatt View Post
                I still think the Pony Express trains would be great on a layout like Jaguar's.
                NO!!! I'm extremely glad it's as short as it is... otherwise I'd suffocate.

^Art by me!
                Check out my
                Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 8.19.15}
                You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
                Visit my
                Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
                Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 22

Comment

The coaster sucks. It's location sucks even more; they destroyed my last favorite spot in the entire park. The area is(was) a great place to watch the Colorado narrow-gauge equiptment pass by on a trestle against the picturesque scenery. If you were in the old time cars, if you sat just right, you wouldn't be able to see the top of the backdrop, it would look as though you really were passing by a desert in the old times.

Now there's this atrocious, ugly piece of crap that just ruins the entire picture, not crossing once, but twice over the railroad track. It's disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
                    The coaster sucks. It's location sucks even more; they destroyed my last favorite spot in the entire park. The area is(was) a great place to watch the Colorado narrow-gauge equiptment pass by on a trestle against the picturesque scenery. If you were in the old time cars, if you sat just right, you wouldn't be able to see the top of the backdrop, it would look as though you really were passing by a desert in the old times.

Now there's this atrocious, ugly piece of crap that just ruins the entire picture, not crossing once, but twice over the railroad track. It's disgusting.
                    I couldn't agree with you more I feel the same way about it. It wrecks the whole look of that area and its such a waste of time. Not to mention it kinda ruined the Graveyard area! Its sad to see rollercoasters mess the park up, rollercoasters need to stay in the boardwalk area.
                    Counting down the days to Halloween Haunt!!!! Knotts Berry Farm
                    I love True Blood sundays!

Comment

Pointless Express sucks.

I wish the Scrambler was still there.
                      For Disney Theme Park Video Click Here!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X