Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] The Princess Diaries Mustang!

Hey, guys!

This past Saturday, I was volunteering at the Stamford Museum & Nature Center in Stamford, CT. They were holding a car show called the "Model T's to Mustangs" Car Show. It was a beautiful day, and the Nature Center is a fantastic venue. I was taking and counting ballots for the Peoples' Choice Award, but I found some time to go over and take a picture with a car that caught my eye.

(Please excuse large image size. )

It's the Mustang from The Princess Diaries!

We talked with the exhibitor for a minute. He bought it from Disney at an auction. It was originally red, but Disney painted it this color, and added a coat to make it look older. He took off that effect. My friend and I both took our pictures with it.

If you guys are in the Southwestern Connecticut area, I recommend stopping by the Stamford Museum & Nature Center. It's a great location. They've got really nice nature trails, a great big playground, a working farm with exhibits, an Otter Pond , and a museum with some nice exhibits. The current one is Gerberich's Gadgetry, with some cool Rube Goldberg-esque machines.

Enjoy the pics!

P.S. Now I've revealed my face to MiceChat... Oh no...

P.S.2 Please excuse the photobomber in the third picture. inch:
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X