Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] I found the Flavor Swirl ice cream!

Sorry, don't get too excited...it was at Legoland. After a lot of begging, my 9 yr old daughter got us to take her to Legoland for her B-day last weekend instead of our usual happiest place on earth. As we were wondering around the park, we found a Dreyer's flavor swirl ice cream shop. We immediately ordered a couple cones and they were fabulous. After 7 hours at Legoland, that was the best part of the day. And I don't think we'll ever go back there, not because it wasn't fun, but because Disneyland is FAR superior! Not that I have to tell anyone here that bit of information!
    Well Gawrsh!

Re: I found the Flavor Swirl ice cream!

I don't knowww... that Dragon coaster ride is pretty awesome, lol
    So is the Fairy Tale boat ride thingy.

Comment

AAAhhhh....the old compare DL to another theme park thread hidden under another topic
      "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Disney Soda Fountain has it as well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X