This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] World's Strangest Theme Parks

Okay, I couldn't resist passing this along for some hilarity. This is an article from Travel & Leisure about the World's Strangest Theme Parks.

World's Strangest Theme Parks - Articles - Travel + Leisure

The slogan for the Shijingshan Amusement Park in Beijing is "Disneyland is too far" and take a look at this from Denmark's Bob-Bon Land:

Re: World's Strangest Theme Parks

These are actually pretty neat. I've read about some on Theme Park Review. However, I've heard that Holy Land is terrible.

I'd like to see some of these places some day. Dubai and that park in Colombia both look kind of cool. Dicken's World looks okay, but I'm a sucker for outdoor-indoors effects. inch:
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

i went to Bon Bon Land in 2007 and it was OK . I loved the Danish Cartoon and the Dog Fahrt Coaster lol .

I love US Parks but Foreign parks are different and i love the differences .

Here in Europe we've got some Strange theme parks .
      HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

The Holy Land is actually in the movie Religulous for a good 15 minutes or so.

Comment

I'm so curious about the Charles Dickens park and the Great Expectations boat ride

Comment

I've been wanting to go to Holy Lnad ever since I saw it in Religulous, but I can't convince the fiance to spend his money there.

He says we either have to sneak in or not go at all.
            For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
            http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X