This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Wumbology & Co. in Key West 2010

Hey everyone! I want to get some practice posting pictures on here and writing a little report for this summer. I've uploaded these pictures to MiceChat. Is that the way to do it? It's a little confusing, but I'm gonna try.

My family met up with our cousins from Hilton Head Island, and together we spent a great week in Key West, Florida in April 2010.

This picture of my little brother in front of Mel Fisher's Museum (and a great little cafe, in the back,) was too perfect.

A view of the Shipwreck Treasures Museum. (Maybe next time!)

A little bit of Mallory Square. We spent a lot of time around here.

Our picture with Mile 0 of Route 1. (Left to right: me, my sister, best friend [off of a cruise ship,] cousin)

Our picture with the Southernmost Point.

Parasailing! It's like Soarin' without the soundtrack.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X