Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Efteling's New Wooden Coasters are now Open !

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Efteling's New Wooden Coasters are now Open !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utv5GY6G8O8&playnext_from=TL&videos=Bklvis iv4bU]YouTube - Joris en de Draak Wooden Roller Coaster POV Efteling Netherlands George and the Dragon[/ame]

Credits : Theme Park Review
    HKDL : Done !!!

Re: Efteling's New Wooden Coasters are now Open !

This ride looks awesome!!! It just seems in the US parks are fine with just opening the same type of rides, or the highest and fastest so they can have a "record".

Don't they get that rides like this are absolute crowd pleaser's?

Comment

Re: Efteling's New Wooden Coasters are now Open !

Well i like OLD CCI woodies with PTC Trains like Ghostrider at Knotts or Tonnerre de Zeus at Parc Asterix in France . Both Parks didn't maintained their Coaster as they should be that's why they became rougher and rougher year after year .

The New GCI Coasters with the new Millenium Flyer Trains are juste AWESOME . The only Wooden Coasters i'be ridden with this type of trains are Troy in Toverland and Terminator Salvation the Ride . These two coasters are just Freshly Designed and theses Trains are just Perfect .

I'm going to Efteling in September to checkout theses two coasters .
      HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X