This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Eric and Fox explore an abandoned hotel near DTD in Orlando

Ok so Fox and I like to explore forgotten places here in Orlando. Before I left Orlando a few years ago we explored "Splendid China" which was a true eye opener. So seeing some of the abandoned hotel projects here in Orlando, we just couldn't help ourselves.

So over by another abandoned attraction "Dixie Stampede" is the Condo-Hotel development "Regency Suites Village" I must say that leaving an eye sore like this should be a crime... if you want to read up on the great deal that this would have been you can check it out here The Regency Suites Resort Premier Hotel Condominium Florida

So now... the abandoned hotel tour....

As you can see construction was vertical. It was going to have a nice lake out front.

This crane was fancying this quiet area, but let's ou see a bit better how this project was coming together.

I of course had to take a few artsy shots...

A light at the end of the tunnel?

The elevator shaft... creepy!

This photo looks like there could be a ghost in it.

As you can see they stacked everything real nice inside

It looks super classy

Life finds away...

Scary Stairs

Scary Roof

Across the shaft

The man with the plan...

The front of the hotel

Stairs to nowhere.

A legal notice.

This was a grand adventure. Hopefully something will happen so that eye sores like this in the Orlando area will disappear!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: King Eric and Fox explore an abandoned hotel near DTD in Orlando

Cool. Do you have pictures of exploring Splendid China?
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

Yeppers http://micechat.com/forums/other-the...ment-park.html

Comment

Way cool. It's interesting, these sorts of abandoned properties, dead malls, etc, will almost invariably have a fascinating story behind them. In this case it's also interesting there's still a live website promoting it.

Here it is from the Great Eye in the Sky (Google Maps) I think.

Comment

very cool. I love seeing photos of abandoned places....fascinating...with a touch of creepy.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

We saw this place when I took a wrong turn from those awful outlets. We were upset with how creepy it was too hahaha

Comment

I have another property that we explored yesterday that I am going to post.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X