Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aimster & Wonderpup's Epic Orlando Adventure Extravaganza-The Non-Theme Park Bits

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Aimster & Wonderpup's Epic Orlando Adventure Extravaganza-The Non-Theme Park Bits

You can see the Universal bits here:
    http://micechat.com/forums/universal...rsal-bits.html

And the Disney bits here:
    http://micechat.com/forums/walt-disn...sney-bits.html

Ok let's go!

On the way to Orlando, Wonderpup & I had to make a quick stop in Lakeland to pick up some stuff I won from the Lakeland Flying Tigers (advanced Class A minor league team for the Detroit Tigers)

Finally at the hotel. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on Palm Parkway. Nice hotel! They have a free hot breakfast buffet from 6:30am-9:30am with lots of choices (scrambled eggs, hot cinnamon rolls, muffins, bagels, cold cereal, biscuits, toast, waffles & fruit). I did breakfast twice there and it wasn't bad at all.

The room (we were on the 6th floor... had a balcony, plus a mini fridge & a microwave)

Taking a quick nap before heading to Downtown Disney

OMG! A Dunkin Donuts was just down the street from the hotel!

DAY TWO - INTERNATIONAL DRIVE SHENANIGANS

Re: Aimster & Wonderpup's Epic Orlando Adventure Extravaganza-The Non-Theme Park Bits

Ooooo...donuts. My weakness. I could never be a superhero. All the villians would have to do is fling a donut, and I'd run off in pursuit of it. "sure. conquer the world! Got any more crullers?"

I remember that FAO. We went in search for it about 2 trips ago....and found that it had closed. Lil Stitchy was disappointed...but cheered up in World of DIsney.

More!

Comment

Re: Aimster & Wonderpup's Epic Orlando Adventure Extravaganza-The Non-Theme Park Bits

Check out the other 2 threads I linked to at the top of my post for more!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X