This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Chessington World of Adventures on 28 July 2010

David Loyd-Hearn's Photos - Chessington World of Adventures 28 July 2010 | Facebook
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Re: Chessington World of Adventures on 28 July 2010

have you been able to fit on their spinning coaster ? Beaucause Alton Towers requires 2 clicks for the same coaster .

If you go to Europa Park you can get in for free with your pass .
    HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

I haven't tried my friend. My kids are too small to ride and they are not special enough to do without them. I suspect I might struggle. I can ride Crush, but it is not as stringent. I just got on Vampire, but I needed a little help from dispatch sadly.

We will be in your neck of the woods at the end of the month, I'll keep my eyes open for you.

I didn't know we could try Europa Park with them? How does that work? It's not a Merlin is it? Also we were told, whereas we used to be able to gain access to Port Aventura, Legoland San Diego/Billund back in the day, now it is 50% off. ANy info you have would be really helpful.
      Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Comment

Europa Park is still a member of GETP asociation (Great European Theme Parks ) . This year i got a AP from them and i can get in for free in Efteling , Phantasialand , Port Aventura , Liseberg and some parks in Italy and in the UK as well .

Europa Park is 5 hours drive from DLP and its more like a family park than a park for thrill seekers . If you go there with the kids you re gonna love it and surprisly everything inside the park is cheaper than any other theme park . Candy Floss only for 1 Euro or 2 euros but still very cheaper compare to ... aha .
        HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X