Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Chessington World of Adventures on 28 July 2010

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Chessington World of Adventures on 28 July 2010

David Loyd-Hearn&#039;s Photos - Chessington World of Adventures 28 July 2010 | Facebook
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Re: Chessington World of Adventures on 28 July 2010

have you been able to fit on their spinning coaster ? Beaucause Alton Towers requires 2 clicks for the same coaster .

If you go to Europa Park you can get in for free with your pass .
    HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

I haven't tried my friend. My kids are too small to ride and they are not special enough to do without them. I suspect I might struggle. I can ride Crush, but it is not as stringent. I just got on Vampire, but I needed a little help from dispatch sadly.

We will be in your neck of the woods at the end of the month, I'll keep my eyes open for you.

I didn't know we could try Europa Park with them? How does that work? It's not a Merlin is it? Also we were told, whereas we used to be able to gain access to Port Aventura, Legoland San Diego/Billund back in the day, now it is 50% off. ANy info you have would be really helpful.
      Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Comment

Europa Park is still a member of GETP asociation (Great European Theme Parks ) . This year i got a AP from them and i can get in for free in Efteling , Phantasialand , Port Aventura , Liseberg and some parks in Italy and in the UK as well .

Europa Park is 5 hours drive from DLP and its more like a family park than a park for thrill seekers . If you go there with the kids you re gonna love it and surprisly everything inside the park is cheaper than any other theme park . Candy Floss only for 1 Euro or 2 euros but still very cheaper compare to ... aha .
        HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X