Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Star Wars Universe Dream Park

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Star Wars Universe Dream Park

We've always wondered why Lucas hasn't gone into the theme park biz and/or always dreamed of such a place but in honor of the upcoming Star Wars Celebration V happening Orange County this week (August 2010 | The official Lucasfilm event celebrating all things Star Wars - Star Wars Celebration). A San Francisco artist by the name of artist Tom Hodges created a make believe Star Wars theme park map poster titled "Star Wars Universe Dream Park."

He'll be selling/signing the prints at the Star Wars Celebration, and will doing a live Ustream show on Friday at 6 p.m. in which he'll talk about his other Star Wars-related projects.
    Last edited by JMora; 08-10-2010, 02:51 PM. Reason: typo

Re: Star Wars Universe Dream Park

That's an awesome poster and even has Ahsoka on it.

Oh how I wish this park actually existed! I'd be an AP for sure!

Comment

I don't think this is so great. Does it really make sense for guests to walk from "planet" to "planet"? I know there isn't any other practical way to do this, but it seems like they're asking for curious questions from kids: "Mommy, how come if they could just walk to the Death Star, they had to pay Han Solo 17000 credits for a ride?"
      Last edited by Noski; 08-12-2010, 07:42 AM. Reason: I messed up the number of credits

Comment

Originally posted by Noski View Post
        I don't think this is so great. Does it really make sense for guests to walk from "planet" to "planet"? I know there isn't any other practical way to do this, but it seems like they're asking for curious questions from kids: "Mommy, how come if they could just walk to the Death Star, they had to pay Han Solo 17000 credits for a ride?"
        It makes as much sense as taking a short walk from an exotic jungle to New Orleans. I think this is great, especially for some fun blue-sky brainstorming.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X