Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Star Wars Universe Dream Park

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Star Wars Universe Dream Park

We've always wondered why Lucas hasn't gone into the theme park biz and/or always dreamed of such a place but in honor of the upcoming Star Wars Celebration V happening Orange County this week (August 2010 | The official Lucasfilm event celebrating all things Star Wars - Star Wars Celebration). A San Francisco artist by the name of artist Tom Hodges created a make believe Star Wars theme park map poster titled "Star Wars Universe Dream Park."

He'll be selling/signing the prints at the Star Wars Celebration, and will doing a live Ustream show on Friday at 6 p.m. in which he'll talk about his other Star Wars-related projects.
    Last edited by JMora; 08-10-2010, 03:51 PM. Reason: typo

Re: Star Wars Universe Dream Park

That's an awesome poster and even has Ahsoka on it.

Oh how I wish this park actually existed! I'd be an AP for sure!

Comment

I don't think this is so great. Does it really make sense for guests to walk from "planet" to "planet"? I know there isn't any other practical way to do this, but it seems like they're asking for curious questions from kids: "Mommy, how come if they could just walk to the Death Star, they had to pay Han Solo 17000 credits for a ride?"
      Last edited by Noski; 08-12-2010, 08:42 AM. Reason: I messed up the number of credits

Comment

Originally posted by Noski View Post
        I don't think this is so great. Does it really make sense for guests to walk from "planet" to "planet"? I know there isn't any other practical way to do this, but it seems like they're asking for curious questions from kids: "Mommy, how come if they could just walk to the Death Star, they had to pay Han Solo 17000 credits for a ride?"
        It makes as much sense as taking a short walk from an exotic jungle to New Orleans. I think this is great, especially for some fun blue-sky brainstorming.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X