X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Knott's Scary Farm 2010

Knott's Scary Farm
    Not recommended for children under the age of 13

Dates: 9/24 - 9/26, 9/30 - 10/3, 10/6 - 10/10, 10/13 - 10/17, 10/20 - 10/24, 10/26 - 10/31

Mazes:

Fallout Shelter
    New for 2010!

Locked in a cement grave for decades under the bowels of the lake, an abandoned government fallout shelter is crawling with toxic mutants and nuclear freaks, all hungry for carnage. Grab your geiger counters and radiation suits. The residents are ravenous

Virus Z
    New for 2010!

Welcome to Pleasanton - Population: Zero. Virus Z has turned the entire town into cannibal zombies and you're the last meal in town! Hordes of bloodthirsty corpses roam the small town in search of fresh meat!

Sleepy Hollow Mountain
    New for 2010!

Take a long dark ride through haunted Sleepy Hollow. Specters and witches are on your heels as you try to outrun the Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow! Can you keep your wits or will you lose your head?

LOCKDOWN
    Debut Year: 2009

Insanity reigns supreme in this maniacal nightmare prison. The inmates are out of their cells and their minds! The bars keep the inmates inside…and the authorities out! Every turn takes you deeper into the danger. There is no escape from Lockdown!

TERROR OF LONDON

Step back in time and into the fog filled streets of London. The villains of the night are terrorizing the townsfolk! Step lively or you'll fall victim to Jack the Ripper's blade or Dr. Jekyll's twisted experiments. Will you make it out in one piece...or in pieces?

DIA DE LOS MUERTOS in 3-D

Sacrificial blood rains down from the skies. The screams of La Llorona, the Weeping Woman, echo all around as the creatures of the night crawl from their decrepit crypts. Venture into the forbidden jungle of El Chupacabra and the blood soaked lair of primordial demons. “Dia de los Muertos”, the Day of the Dead, has arrived.

UNCLE BOBOS BIG TOP OF THE BIZARRE in 3-D

Step right up! Don’t be shy! Welcome to the Big Top of the Bizarre! Uncle Bobo is here to demonstrate his devious delights! Inside you’ll find a villainous variety of vaudevillian visages to vex even the most valiant voyeurs! Welcome to the greatest slaughter on earth!

THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE
    Debut Year: 2008

Folks from near and far come a-runnin’ for Farmer Willy’s world famous BBQ! Why you can smell the sizzling meat all the way from the interstate! Just take Exit I-13 and follow your nose! Venture through the Slaughterhouse where Farmer Willy will auction you off to the highest bidder, tenderize you with his chainsaw, and grind you into a tasty meat treat. Bone appetite!

CORNSTALKERS

It’s harvest time and the crop is you! Plunge into the rows of rotting corn and try to evade blood thirsty monstrosities seeking to impale you on their razor sharp scythes. Danger is all around you; the stalks of corn are both your salvation and your doom.

THE LABYRINTH

Take a journey through a forgotten forest, into the dark catacombs that lie beneath a ruined castle. The evil king has long since passed on but his cursed court still haunts the halls of the mysterious labyrinth. Don’t lose your way as you twist and turn through chambers unknown and vainly try to escape the menagerie of mythical monsters that roam the never-ending corridors.

CLUB BLOOD

Welcome to Club Blood where the music is hypnotic and the cocktails are bloody. In the dark underbelly of the city, human victims are drained of their life to nourish the children of the night. Join the hypnotic dance macabre and explore the dark side of the undead.

THE DOLL FACTORY
    Debut Year: 2007

In an old, abandoned toy factory, the Marionette Murderer, a psychotic serial killer turns his beautiful victims into life-size porcelain dolls for his personal collection. Tour his twisted museum of death and disfigurement, and hope to escape his mechanical lair.

BLACK WIDOW’S CAVERN
    Debut Year: 2007

Dare to enter the old, abandoned mine, now overrun by deadly spiders. Get caught in the web of the horrific arachnids as you travel the train of terror on the old miner’s path of doom.

Scare Zones:

Ghost Town
    With 36 years of the finest thrills and chills, Ghost Town keeps’em screaming. Welcome back to Halloween Haunt’s first and world famous scare zone. The fog-filled streets are lined with ghouls, ghosts, and things that slide in the night.

Necropolis
    Enter a vampiric world of flesh and machine, of gears and steam. Journey through the streets of the City of the Dead and discover the only truth in town: Blood is power.

CarnEvil

The Boardwalk has taken an evil turn as gruesome carnival characters perform their bizarre side-shows and evil clowns show their true colors.

Last edited by Kritter; 08-15-2010, 06:13 AM.

Re: Knott's Scary Farm 2010

I thought a more official thread would be nice with updated info of the event...

Comment

Thanks for the list Kritter! Are you going to be working it this year?
      Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

I thought they weren't going to have the Labyrinth this year. I liked that one. Glad it's still here!

Comment

I love Haunt All this sounds good to me, should be a good lineup of mazes with the new stuff, hopefully sounds like they are tweaking Cornstalkers.
          when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

The lineup sounds good.
            "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Does anyone have any information on the Pre-Scare dinner packages? There is nothing online right now about it.
              Jeff Wayne

Comment

~
                Last edited by Alameda~Slim; 09-06-2010, 01:48 AM.

Comment

I'm mad excited for this, Haunt is what I look forward to every year. The line up sounds pretty good, I'm hoping that they fix up Cornstalkers though. It was my favorite maze in 08, but it sucked last year. Hopefully they bring it back to it's amazing state. Thank goodness the Aliens have left. Oh, Kritter. The Overlord has a description of Necropolis:

Necropolis: Enter a vampiric world of flesh and machine, of gears and steam. Journey through the streets of the City of the Dead and discover the only truth in town: Blood is power.

Hmm, I see that on Knotts website that the presale tickets are $50. Does anyone know if Burger King is giving out those discount coupons this year? You know, the ones where dates farther from Halloween night tend to be MUCH cheaper? If you know, it would be lovely.
                  Fighting just to survive but you taught me I can.

Comment

^ $50? Really? Are those online tickets? I remember paying only $38 last year online.

Comment

I just went to the Knott's website and during the Haunt days in September the tickets are coming up $33 if you buy them online. The tickets are $50 if you buy them directly from the ticket booths and $56 if you buy day of and don't use any discounts/coupons.

Comment

Originally posted by Freakazoid112 View Post
                        ^ $50? Really? Are those online tickets? I remember paying only $38 last year online.
                        What PirateChick said is correct. If you go on the website, the tickets toward the early days of Haunt are cheaper. They're $33, as the days get closer to Halloween it becomes more expensive. Those are discounted online tickets, take advantage!
                        Fighting just to survive but you taught me I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Alameda~Slim View Post
                          Kritter, you are the only person on this site that I've knowingly bumped into. Dude, you got me good in Quarantine back in 2008, weekend before Halloween. Man, you came all creepy down this hall way at me, looking down and snapping and twitching your neck back and forth. I was distracted with something to the right and you came up and snarled right in my ear and I freaked. Totally didn't see you until the last second, thought you were going after my girl.
                          I'm here to give EVERYONE their moneys worth!

Comment

the Burger King coupons typically come out right after Labor Day, keep an eye out for them!
                            Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                            -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                            elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                            Originally posted by pratt55
                            Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Tomorrow is dress rehearsal... wow.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X