Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

World's Tallest Climbing Wall

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News World's Tallest Climbing Wall

Over in a small town called Groningen, in the Netherlands, holds the world's tallest climbing wall/structure. Towering over 121 feet, with an overhang of 36 feet.

Source: Klimcentrum Bjoeks

Re: World's Tallest Climbing Wall

WOW! I wonder how long it will take to climb all the way to the top.

I would love to do this!

Hope there is one in the state soon.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

That's pretty cool but
      Nature has better climbs:

Yahoo! Image Detail for - http://photodb.danielarndt.com/d/d1/101-0181_IMG.smithrock.4.jpg
      Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

@Jeff I had the same thought. I was like fun... or you could just go scale a real cliff.
        Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

I'd do that, but I really don't find the Netherlands to be a vacation destination for me. But hey, maybe they could make something like that in California!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X