Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite rides at Six Flags Magic MTN.

What are your favorite rides at Six Flags Magic MNT? And does anyone know if Flashback is still running?

Re: Favorite rides at Six Flags Magic MTN.

Definitely Riddler's man. I can't wait for Tatsu though.
    ~Ah, the wonderful sight of the fabled Apocalypse. Now appearing in Disney's Toontown!~

Comment

Batman hands down!

And Flashback has not run for about a year and a half.
      Originally posted by drunkmom
      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Never been to Magic Mountain specifically but X sounds awsome and I always wanted to try Riddler Revenge...until I tried the Georgia Scorcher...but I'd sitll choose the Riddler.

Comment

i like freefall and deja vu

and tatsu (when it comes out)

Comment

i really love colossus and goliath, but i'm not a wimp about loops or anything...riddlers and viper are super (haven't been on X yet, i'm too scared with that thing breaking down all the time!!)
            MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Superman, And that new floorless coaster wich name I cant remember (I say new, that means it was built sometime in 2002 and my lates visit this summer)
              You say Im a bitch like its a bad thing.

London BABY!!

Comment

X all the way. I love this coaster and its totaly worth waiting for the front seat. I also like goliath, and ridddlers. But X is the best coaster anywhere and Iv been on alot of them all over the country.
                sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X