This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventure City Sold...

Another of Buena Park's attractions is closing for good...

Man... who's the next to go?

Re: Adventure City Sold...

That just stinks, it was such a nice little park to take your kids too. I went there many times when I was a kid, and I took my kids too. It was so nice compared to packing yourself into a bigger park.
    It's Just me, Jenn.
    "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

Comment

Never been to it, but I know the pain of *any* park closing.

There are several parks in Ohio that have gone the same way. Probably the biggest lost was Buckeye Lake. Sure, it's still a weekend getaway, but only for fishing and boating... after the coaster derailed, sending the car into the lake, killing its passenger, the park never could stay open. Now, only a fountain remains.

Makes me sad every time I go out there...
      -Tim

Comment

Well... I'm glad that at least I go to take the kids there once over the summer. They really loved that little place. My favorite when I was little was the balloon ride, and they loved that best too!
        Member of the Disney Class of 2005
        Disneyland CM for 4 years.
        May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

i've never been inside... just on the outer Hobby City area, and... it was pretty depressing.

although i did wanna ride the roller coaster, even if the car looked too big for the track and as if it were going to topple over.

Comment

:o Wow, I remember going there as a kid. That sucks.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X