Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Adventure City Sold...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventure City Sold...

Another of Buena Park's attractions is closing for good...

Man... who's the next to go?

Re: Adventure City Sold...

That just stinks, it was such a nice little park to take your kids too. I went there many times when I was a kid, and I took my kids too. It was so nice compared to packing yourself into a bigger park.
    It's Just me, Jenn.
    "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

Comment

Never been to it, but I know the pain of *any* park closing.

There are several parks in Ohio that have gone the same way. Probably the biggest lost was Buckeye Lake. Sure, it's still a weekend getaway, but only for fishing and boating... after the coaster derailed, sending the car into the lake, killing its passenger, the park never could stay open. Now, only a fountain remains.

Makes me sad every time I go out there...
      -Tim

Comment

Well... I'm glad that at least I go to take the kids there once over the summer. They really loved that little place. My favorite when I was little was the balloon ride, and they loved that best too!
        Member of the Disney Class of 2005
        Disneyland CM for 4 years.
        May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

i've never been inside... just on the outer Hobby City area, and... it was pretty depressing.

although i did wanna ride the roller coaster, even if the car looked too big for the track and as if it were going to topple over.

Comment

:o Wow, I remember going there as a kid. That sucks.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X