Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 4 nights Carnival Paradise Trip Report including videos.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report My 4 nights Carnival Paradise Trip Report including videos.

Okay. I recently went on a 4 nights cruise to Ensenada, Mexico. The check-in process went really fast. The total time from the time we got off the car in the parking structure to entering the ship took about 40 min. I always thought it would take more than an hour to check-in.

When we got on the boat, everyone was already grubbing at the Lido Deck buffet station. We didn't eat yet, because we had all our carry-on luggages with us. They allowed us to go to our room at 1:30. Our ocean view room was pretty descent. It has four twin beds one for each of us. Shower wasn't too small at all. The only thing I would suggest for next time is to bring a air freshener. All the cabin on the ship doesn't have a ventilation, so if anyone lays a big one, it going to stick around for a very long time. Here's a video of how our ocean view room looks like for anyone planning to sail Carnival Paradise soon:

All I have to say is that you guys will be eating a lot of food. I believed I gained 5 pounds once I got home.

As for dinner dining, you will be seating with the same group of people for the rest of the four nights you are there. You can ordered as much appetizer, entrees, and Deseret as you want. You are not limit to just one. It would take between one and a half and two hours to get all your meal and finish eating them. My favorite dinner night was on elegant night when we had lobster. Here is a video that I recorded and compile together of all the dinner dining food we got on our trip on carnival paradise in HD:

When we docked at Ensenada, Mexico, we were able to purchase a tour to the Blowhole for only $15 instead on paying $35 on-board Carnival. It took about 50 minutes to get to La Bufadora from the cruise docking station. You have to pass a huge flea market to get to the blowhole. I am glad that there is a flea market, or else I would have been disappointed if we are there just to see the blowhole that lasted only 1 second and it erupts every other minutes or so. Here's a video showing the blowhole and how the flea market looks like:

If you guys want to see how the cruise looks like, here is a video giving a tour of carnival paradise:
    Last edited by SoCalbma; 09-13-2011, 02:12 PM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X