Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Copyrighted characters in Vegas

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Copyrighted characters in Vegas

Tink and I had a great Vegas weekend last weekend (celebrated 10 years of marriage). It was surreal to see so many characters on the strip.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

A couple of years ago, my family went to California. One of the the things we did was see the people in Hollywood. Many of the people who did the picture thing were across the street from El Captain Theater.

They made a move about some of the people in Hollywood. It's called Confessions of a Super Hero.

Here is a trailer:
      Jeff made me famous!
      From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

I collect pics of Vegas characters like people collect pics of characters at Disneyland. So far I got Shrek, drunk Mario and Luigi, Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson, Bad Michael Jackson, two little people dressed as Marilyn Monroe and Elvis. I'm going Memorial Day weekend so let's see who I can get.

Comment

How much do these guys get tipped for a picture? Some of those guys, especially the Transformers costumes I've seen, look very expensive.

Comment

I gave Shrek a couple of bucks. This weekend I saw these two people with a spider monkey that would let you hold it for tips. It looks like people were tipping them anywhere from a handful of pocket change to $5. Depending on the schtick I guess it can be somewhat lucrative.

Comment

I don't know what is expected, but I tipped $1 per person in the picture. With my kids, it added up quickly.
              Jeff made me famous!
              From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

didnt realize how many of them exist until now :lol:

saw Hulk,Minnie,woody,mickey,hello kitty,buzz,jessie,daisy,Optimus,spongebob and Bumblebee in a week while walking.
                My Art site
                http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X