Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Fisherman's Warf San Francisco Wax Museum Closing

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Fisherman's Warf San Francisco Wax Museum Closing

Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf closes doors - SFGate

I'm taking a certain amount of solace in Madame Tussaud's buying them out, and that once again a wax museum and torture museum (at least that's what it sounds like) will be on the Wharf once more.
    Boggard LIEEEEF!

Re: Fisherman's Warf San Francisco Wax Museum Closing

Wow thats weird! I first went when I was a teen and then again 2 years ago. I must say though that its a pretty boring wax museum in comparison to the others I've been to.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Re: Fisherman's Warf San Francisco Wax Museum Closing

Originally posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
      Wow thats weird! I first went when I was a teen and then again 2 years ago. I must say though that its a pretty boring wax museum in comparison to the others I've been to.
      I spent a few years in SF pretty consistently, and only did the wax museum once. The torture museum next door on the other hand...

(*edit to make less creepy*)

The museum was pretty extensive in itself, but the repeatability was 100% bringing new people in and making them do all the "interactive" pranks.
      Boggard LIEEEEF!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X