Roadside attraction/travel/non-Disney or Universal or Knott's amusement photos by me.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RegionsBeyond
    Unnatural and dreadful

MiceChat Moderator
    • Feb 2007

[Pictures] Roadside attraction/travel/non-Disney or Universal or Knott's amusement photos by me.

Basically, this thread is for small roadside attractions, tourist locations, food photos other amusement parks and assorted bits of weirdness I've visited from all over - hope folks shall enjoy! Will add to it as visit places or process old photos if there is interest.

Observed outside a home opposite a Wal Mart, somewhere in the vicinity of the Oregon/California border.

Inside the old Halloween Club store location in Carmenita (maybe 10 miles from Disneyland) - they've moved in past two years.

Calico Ghost Town

Bedrock City, on the way to the Grand Canyon.

At the Mile-High Cafe in Jerome, Arizona.

Calico.

Bedrock City.

Jerk pork entree at Hula's Island Grill in Monterey, CA.

Percivel Lowell's mausoleum at the Lowell observatory - Arizona.

Somewhere in the California desert.

when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....
  • RegionsBeyond
    Unnatural and dreadful

MiceChat Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Re: Roadside attraction/travel/non-Disney or Universal or Knott's amusement photos by

Calico.

Great Creature from the Black Lagoon at WonderCon.

Coney Island.

Haunted Castle dark ride - Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.

At the Grand Canyon.

Preserved jumbo squid, formerly of the collection of marine biologist Ed 'Doc' Ricketts - Monterey Bay Aquarium.

HalloweenTown store, Burbank.

Oak Tree Ristorante in Felton.

Alameda County Fair.

Fiji merrmaid!

Pineapple BBQ sauce-glazed pork ribs at the Oak Tree.

There's a Dole Whip stand and a Skyway, for those looking to replicate some aspects of the Disneyland experience, at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk - but not quite the same.

Comment

• Eagleman
      Lord of the Sky

• Oct 2008

Re: Roadside attraction/travel/non-Disney or Universal or Knott's amusement photos by

I enjoy your Picture's thanks for shareing, REGIONS
      Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

• KiMcHeEfOrLiFe
        aka 'KiMcHeE'
        • Mar 2011

These are pretty interesting! You never really know what kind of strange things you'll run into when you're traveling As usual, your photos are fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
        My Adventure Blog

flickr

Comment

• Joshrzmeup
          MiceChatter
          • Mar 2006

I just got back from a Vegas/DLR/Grand Canyon/Route 66 trip and Pictures just don't do the Canyon justice. It looks so fake in pictures, but really, it's just...wow.
          Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

• penguinsoda
            Jester of Randomness
            MiceChat Moderator
            • Jan 2005

How did I miss this before... love weird things!!! Roadside America is one of my fav things to see!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

• RegionsBeyond
              Unnatural and dreadful

MiceChat Moderator
              • Feb 2007

And another round from assorted places -

Unauthorized appearance by several Robin Hood characters at the local county fair.

Halloween is my favorite time of year.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X