This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sea world busy?

ok so me and my boyfriend are going to sea world on february 20th. presidents day.

do you think it will be uncomfortably busy?

Re: sea world busy?

Which Sea World?

Comment

I'm guessing San Diego. It should be pretty packed.
      When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true, but because of distance, not for millions of years.

This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"

Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Comment

being a holiday weekend and theya re having a promotion until april buy a days ticket and its good til the end of the year(annual pass for ticket price) i bet it will be very busy. we have monday off and i want to do something fun but since everything will be crowded i think we might just stay home. but a couple days after that hubbys heading to LA for a job and we dont know yet when his days off will be(either saturday only or sat and sun) if its just sat, we will meet at DL every sat until he comes back end of march, woohoo! if hes off both he will prob come home unless i tell him to stay so i can go up there(i want to get up there for a sunday meet!)
        MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

When are holiday weekends usually NOT busy? I mean, it's usually very rare for any theme park not to be somewhat "uncomfortably" busy anytime a majority of kids are out of school.
          Burnt Toast
          The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

thanks guys

we're getting to the park early becuase we have the breakfast with shamu im excited

one more question : we didnt pay full price for the tickets (we got them through my mom's work) so can we still get that "buy a day, get the year free" thing?

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's like DLR where they take the cash value of the tickets that you bought and you just pay the difference.

Maybe you should call them? :I
              Burnt Toast
              The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X