Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Need a Six Flags Marine World report

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Six Flags Marine World report

Has anyone been to Marine World yet this season? Has there been any improvement over last season? Anyone have comments on the kids area? It was the sorriest place in the park by far.
    -AmandasDad

Re: Need a Six Flags Marine World report

I live right by there (literally a couple of blocks away)... But to be honest, I haven't actually gone in to take a look around... I was going to, but my schedule hasn't been up to the task...

I do know parking is up to 15 dollars... there is a way around this mind you... Park by the Ferry Building downtown (Free all day) and take the bus in for $1.25 (takes you to the front gate, I believe.)...

They have been floating $15 off promotions to regional businesses... But you can't buy any via gift cards that I know of...

I do know that they went on a mad hiring spree in Jan-Feb... So look for more people staffing the park including more theme characters (Including the Justice League which they are advertising now like no tomorrow)... Also I am told they have a parade now, which they hadn't before and it is suprisingly popular. However everytime I pass by the park, the coasters are not running near capacity - it could be that it has been rainy lately...

There are also more kids rides - which was the big addition... And the animal shows supposedly got a revamp... It was billed as a "software" change in the park...

One more addition - they are going to be open durring the holidays at the very least this year and are promoting winter attractions including a snow hill... Which for Vallejo is a novelty...

That is all I know... I would love to hear what you thought if you do go...
    Check out my other blog:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X