Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

SFMM changes name of their Fast Lane system to the "Flash Pass"

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFMM changes name of their Fast Lane system to the "Flash Pass"

Went to SFMM on Saturday to check out Tatsu, and noticed this change.

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/...65777814/Large

As you can see, since Six Flags is adding the Justice League to the parks, they decided to use the Flash character to promote the program. They are still $15 a person for 4 passes.

And feel free to check out the rest of the album to see the latest on Tatsu.

Don't forget, you can spend overnight at SFMM on Wednesday, May 10th and be one of the first to ride Tatsu Thursday Morning. More info can be found in the link below.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23065
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: SFMM changes name of their Fast Lane system to the "Flash Pass"

I still wish SFMM would get the Q-bot system. SO much better than the FastLane (Flash Pass)

Interesting to note that even the parks with q-bot changed the name to Flash Pass.

Comment

There's a difference between FastLane and Q-Bot? The two were used together here in Georgia. The season pass coupon books for 2006 even have coupons for a free rental of a FastLane Q-Bot all which is a Lo-Q technology.

Comment

Do they have any good rides as part of the new program? Because the last time we went a couple years ago, it was absolutely worthless. None of the even semi-new rides was included, but they did have things included that didn't really have any wait times anyway.

Comment

^^ Fastlane and Q-bot are different.

Fastlane is basically a ticket you buy (kind of like a fastpass) but it has no time and you basically bypass the majority of the line.

Q-bot is a little machine that you scan at the entrance of rides and it gives you a return time (kind of like a fastpass) and then after your time is up you bypass the majority of the line.

The difference is the Fastlane is $15 but it's only good for 4 rides. The Q-bot is good for unlimited rides but it's more than $15.

We used the Q-bot at Six Flags Over Texas, Six Flags Over Georgia and Six Flags Great Adventure and it was awesome.

Comment

So why did SFOG call it FastLane? Q-Bot was always the device with the major signage reading FastLane.

Comment

Flash-pass? :lmao:

Interesting change...

Comment

Random flash-passing ! Woot! Ummmm, I mean, OH the Horror!
                Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasmico!
                  Random flash-passing ! Woot! Ummmm, I mean, OH the Horror!

(Couldn't resyst... Thank you Monty Python.. lol)

Comment

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
                    Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

So I wonder, how many females will think that if they "flash" the employees, they get to cut in line
                      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

I wonder if the Flash featured is Wally West, Bart Allen, or Barry Allen. lol

yes, I am comic geek.
                        Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey joe
                          I wonder if the Flash featured is Wally West, Bart Allen, or Barry Allen. lol

yes, I am comic geek.
                          Silly you, to compliment the old 'Mr. SixFlags' guy, the Flash is good ol' Jay Garrick.

yes, I too am a comic geek

164 days left of the 50th anniversary.
                          The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O
                            So why did SFOG call it FastLane? Q-Bot was always the device with the major signage reading FastLane.
                            FastLane was just the name set by all of the parks, whether they used tickets or the Q-bot.

For more info on the q-bot ... click here:

http://www.lo-qusa.com/

The q-bot is only at 5 of the Six Flags parks ... the tickets are in use at most of the others, but not all.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X