X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IndyJn511
    replied
    Is Julie Andrews filming princess diaries 2 an easter egg? It was a defining point of my visit.

Leave a comment:

• DznyVan
    replied
    Yep, we've seen it for years. We didn't know that the name changed though. Cool. A couple of years ago they started ponting out the Disney studios when the tram stops for a final view of the valley. The stopped some time ago. Now they only say WB and (of course) NBC.

Leave a comment:

• CoasterMatt
    replied
    That's been there since the ride opened.

Leave a comment:

• DifrntDrmr
    replied
    That hat has actually been there a long time. The funny part is the name on the hat changes all of the time. Off the top of my head, I can remember "Chilly Willy" and NBC.

Leave a comment:

• Club 33
    started a topic Taking a bite out of Disney...

Taking a bite out of Disney...

A friend of mine was at Universal a few weeks ago and noticed something funny:

Apperantly on the Jurrasic Park ride when the Dinosaurs are attacking, you pass an overturned boat which is being devoured by dinosaurs. Apperantly two of the dinosaurs are chewing on a Mouse Ears hat.

A bit of a jab toward Disney perhaps? I'm going this weekend so I'll try and snap some pics of it if I can. Anybody else noticed interesting "Easter Eggs" at Universal or other parks?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X