Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Black Mamba - another world beating roller coaster

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Mamba - another world beating roller coaster

"Black Mamba? What on earth are you talking about?" Are these your thoughts? Probably.

Well, Black Mamba is a new B&M inverted coaster in Germany's Phantasialand. It opened about 2 weeks ago - and what a ride it is. Amongst the world's best!

So what makes this irde so different? Well, Phantasialand is a really small park, so the coaster is very very compact. Plus, complaining neighbours have forced the park to keep a low profile, so the ride is mostly underground in tunnels and trenches. Rockwork + free dangling feet = extreme ride! High G's, fast turns, insane inversions and really need African decoration make up an awesome ride!

So, do I have your interest? I do not have pictures from myself, but you can find a bunch here, including pictures from the rest of a really nice park:

http://themepark.nl/ubbthreads/showf...page=0&fpart=1
    Ad luna in flamma gloria

Re: Black Mamba - another world beating roller coaster

Well I've yet to find an inverted coaster I've liked...but glad you liked it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X