X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Universal That Never Was.

Hi Everybody,

Does anyone know any good sites that features attractions and shows that were never built for the Universal Parks ? I know of the stories, of The Simpsons attraction and Silver Surfer coaster but there must be somewhere attraction that were never built.

Thank you,

Monkey Joe.
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Re: The Universal That Never Was.

Heck, I didn't even know about a Simpsons or Silver Surfer attraction...

I would also like to know about these never-built attractions.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by filmfreak11
      Heck, I didn't even know about a Simpsons or Silver Surfer attraction...

I would also like to know about these never-built attractions.

The Sophies Choice Cut Steakhouse and the 3 and a half hour long, Henry & June Dark Ride sound pretty interesting as well.
      Tref ...

Comment

Originally didn't they have a partnership with paramount and have plans for the now in Las Vegas Star trek encounter type of a ride for Universal FL?

Comment

the original plan was a partnership with paramount and a trek attraction was planned, that was why for years they had that video thing where you could be a part of a star trek show and get a video of it afterwards.
          btw eisner was in on the begginning stages and that is how he knew about the attractions and when the park was expected to open so he could make plans to open his park almost exactly a year ahead of Universal.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmash95
            btw eisner was in on the begginning stages and that is how he knew about the attractions and when the park was expected to open so he could make plans to open his park almost exactly a year ahead of Universal.
            Eisner was one of Paramount's biggest pushers to get them into the park buisness back when he ran it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X