Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

UPGRADE

The forums will be upgraded to the latest software version on 9/26/17 at 9:30pm PDT. The upgrade should only take a few minutes. During the upgrade you might experience errors, but they will go away once the upgrade is completed. This is not the upgrade/move we have been discussing for the past few months. This is just normal, minor maintenance. Thank you.
2 of 3 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
3 of 3 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Universal 360 AP Night (USO)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• figment1986
    started a topic Universal 360 AP Night (USO)

Universal 360 AP Night (USO)

Just got my notice in the mail..

Anyone interested in it.. I Might or Might not go.. depends on what I'm doing that day...

• TDLFAN
    replied
    Re: Universal 360 AP Night (USO)

Gosh I miss not having the UO AP anymore, but my AP to USJ more than makes up for it since I prefer the japan studios better.

Leave a comment:

• figment1986
    replied

Other nights might not have the prefered seating.. and i jsut report what i get.. besides.. Seuss trolly had AP previews.. but after then the same days the public had A chance.... at random

Leave a comment:

• andrewam
    replied

July 1 is the first day of the show, its not just for annual passholders. Just so you know but you do have your own little space roped off like normal. There is rumor that the show will run the day before that as a preview.

Leave a comment:

• SpookyBear
    replied

Yeah I got mine in the mail a couple of days ago as well. I'm still debating if I want to go. Might be fun though, I'm just worried it will be incredibly crowded.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X