This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savemagicmountain.com

A local resident has established a website www.savemagicmountain.com.

A story was printed in today's Los Angeles Daily News. Read it at http://www.dailynews.com/santaclarita/ci_4028747.
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Re: Savemagicmountain.com

wow, now there is someone who is determined to keep MM

Comment

Originally posted by fantasywatersfreak
      wow, now there is someone who is determined to keep MM
      Either that or make some bucks selling T-shirts. Didn't notice any "all procedes go to..." statement on there.

Cheers.
      Remember
      What the dormouse said
      Feed your head!

sigpic

You've read it; you can't unread it!

Comment

Sooner or later it was bound to happen. Somebody's always trying to save something. In this case, I don't think it matters. Whatever the suits think they need to do with the park, that's what's going to happen.
        Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

One of my Hubby's coworkers just "has" to go to MM this weekend because, "They are closing next week." I laughed when I heard that.

Comment

^ LOL!!!

I don't want the park to close, but these things never work. I'll pass.

Comment

My wife heard from a friend (with no inside info) that it had already been sold and it will be razed to make more houses.

I don't know if I'd want to live in a house where an amusement park once was.
              What if they didn't remove all the pilings from underground? It would be like "Poltergeist," only you'd hear the haunted whooshing (and screaming) from long gone roller coasters.

Comment

One way to save MM: buy it yourself. Gather enough money and buy it. There. Saved.
                Anyone else have World Crises to solve? I think I'm on a roll today.

Comment

By George, I think he's got it! Ok, so we'll all invest in the park and turn it around ourselves. I'm in for $20 to start off. Anybody else got a contribution? Only $599,999,980.00 to go until we reach the $600,000,000 goal!
                  Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

I'm in for $20.

Does that at least get me lifetime admission?

Comment

Better make sure you have enough money left over to upgrade and operate it!!

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot
                        I'm in for $20.

Does that at least get me lifetime admission?
                        Probably not. One thing that will have to go is the season pass, which shrinks the consumer base.

Comment

Originally posted by ekester
                          Better make sure you have enough money left over to upgrade and operate it!!
                          Well, I figure one thing at a time. Save the park first. Then have enough to operate the park. Operate it with two train operations on the coasters, too!

Comment

Buy the park ... sell off some coasters to other parks in order to get $$ to maintain the park then go from there.

Comment

My prediction is that the place will be sold and gone by the Summer of 2007. Six Flags disposed of Astroworld in less than 9 months, the same will happen to Magic Mountain.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X