This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers Movie now filming at USH

Just went to see their tour, and my boyfriend was able to figure it out on sight, as he is a geek about such things. We also confirmed it with a tour guide, although officially they are not allowed to talk about it, just refer to it as a "secret production". However, the guide winked and nodded vigorously as they said, "Maaaaaaayyyyyyybeeeeeeee..."

It's filming on the lower lot. Because of the filming, the trams are not going into the area itself, but they do drive near them. You can get some good glances if you are quick enough. Personally, I could care less, but I figured they're be a few people interested here... aparently, they will be continuing to film there for the next few weeks. It's not listed on their main filming board as you enter the park, so they really are sort of trying to keep it under wraps.
    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Re: Transformers Movie now filming at USH

The producer of Transformers had better hurry up and finsh shooting the movie. Previews appeared at the theater that I attended yesterday.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Hmmm... They must not be sure how this movie will do is they don't wana announce its filming for a few weeks here...

Comment

Yeah, we saw the previews for it tonight, when we saw the Pirates movie.

They were setting up for it at USH when we were there last week. Cool.

Comment

Photos anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
            Hmmm... They must not be sure how this movie will do is they don't wana announce its filming for a few weeks here...
            That's how it normally works when they do filming. Sometimes they'll put it on the sign before you get on the tram, (if it's a Universal movie...), but usually it's hush hush. One time I went, they were filming a Budweiser Commercial, and they were trying to be real secretive about that. But as always, the tour guide let us in...

I NEARLY CHOKED ON MY POPCORN WHEN I SAW THE TEASER TRAILER!

Comment

Interesting that A) they are filming for this movie (trailer just said "all CG" to me) and B) that with it opening in less than a year they are still hardcore filming. But I guess Pirates 3 is still filming too...

Comment

Michael Bay has already filmed some of the movie outside of Universal. Just a heads up. The Transformer are CGI. Not the humans.
                Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Thanks for the info
                  I cant wait
                  :crazylegs

Comment

Okay and just as a side note about said trailer. Did anyone else find it strange that in the shots of the Mars Rover the planet had clouds in it's atmosphere?

Another aside; Michael Bay is the long time partner to Jerry Bruckheimer (shivers) and MB has directed such masterpieces as Pearl Harbor, Bad Boys, Bad Boys 2, Armegeddon, and The Island. Other than being very very loud I don't know what else to expect from this movie.
                    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
                    Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbulb
                      Okay and just as a side note about said trailer. Did anyone else find it strange that in the shots of the Mars Rover the planet had clouds in it's atmosphere?

Another aside; Michael Bay is the long time partner to Jerry Bruckheimer (shivers) and MB has directed such masterpieces as Pearl Harbor, Bad Boys, Bad Boys 2, Armegeddon, and The Island. Other than being very very loud I don't know what else to expect from this movie.
                      Steven Spielberg is the main producer of the film.

P.S.

The Mars scene will not be in the final film, that was just for the teaser.

Comment

Still I see where the Mars comment was going.

Comment

Little Teaser
                          http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...sformers+movie
                          and the new cult classic Ad
                          http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...sformers+movie
                          And expect to see even more at ComicCon.
                          themeparks.demonbird.com - pictures and reports of Disney and non Disney parks form across North America.
                          Knott's Berry Farm - Spring Flowers - Snoopy's Spring Safari - Sierra Sidewinder

Comment

Dang... dont you love Cell Videos ... lol

Comment

Am i the only one who has no desire to see this movie? (My apologies to Mickeymus Prime)
                              Katie :yea:
                              Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                              :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X