This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busch Gardens Europe 2007 Project....

Busch Gardens Europe Williamsburg has informed the media and a media website showing a teaser has appeared.. Naturally it has been leaked to everyone... This confirms it will be a dive machine roller coaster, going 205 feet up.... and you can make out some of the layout.... This thing is going to be big...

http://www.buschgardens.com/bgw/ftp_newfor2007.aspx

What do you think about the bigger younger sister to SheiKra?
    Last edited by figment1986; 08-13-2006, 03:58 PM.

Re: Busch Gardens Europe 2007 Project....

Very cool I haven't been there in 3 years. Guess I'll have to go next summer.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
    sigpic

Comment

i heard it's going to be a coaster like SheiKra .
      HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot
        i heard it's going to be a coaster like SheiKra .
        Thats what i said...
        Originally posted by figment1986
        What do you think about the bigger younger sister to SheiKra?
        It will be bigger, and maybe better... (I never saw blue prints for design 1.. Which was designed for Tampa, but they opted for Design 2, which became SheiKra... So Design 1 might be the design for BGE's coaster.... Rumored to be titled Griffon)

Comment

I just can't get excited about coasters. I really want to visit BG:Europe one day, but I hope they put in more rides that are not coasters. The biggest coaster I can enjoy doing is probably Everest or Big Thunder.

Comment

I think it will be nice. Not only as in fun, but for the park. BGE seems to play it smart. Put in a new coaster when there is the desire for it...not so often that it is expected. So, when one does go in it isn't some off the shelf crap machine a la Six Flags.
            Besides, keeping an in and out flow of coasters (this will only currently be #5) means BGE can do good coasters without becoming just a coaster place.

Comment

What else do they have as far as attractions aside from Coasters and Dark Castle?

Comment

Where is the park are they putting this? Where Drachen Fire used to be?
                Amanda
                Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

In the French Area, they removed Le Mans cars for it.

Comment

I love Bush Gardens Tampa Bay (my favourite coaster is still the "Montu" - love it!!!) but I haven't heard anything about a Bush Gardens Europe yet. So... I should go there as soon as possible ^o^
                    ~ The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return ~

Comment

It's in Williamsburg Virginia. It's had several names over the years.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X