X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Mountain with kids- Trip report

Bugs Bunny World-MoneyCoasters-
    I reject your reality, and subsitute my own!

Re: Magic Mountain with kids- Trip report

Very glad to hear you guys had a great time! Too bad you didn't get to see any of the wonderful shows for the kids, and the whole group.

Comment

Nice TR. The ride operators in the kids area are very good ... I guess I could have mentioned that before you left.

Glad you had a good time. I'll have to remember about the guess your age booth.

Comment

We always have good luck with the ride operators as well. We had a great one in line for gold rusher. he had the whole line singing "if you're happy and you know it..." it was a hoot.

Comment

Ive never taken my kids to MM cause I didnt think theyd have fun, now I may have to re-think that.
          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

The blank tv screens in Viper (and a few other rides) used to show various WB cartoons to entertain you whie you waited in line.

Comment

:ot: Regarding the truck and trailer taking up all the spots, what you do is park a car directly in front and one directly behind it in the stalls. Then just watch the frustration on the owner when he comes out to move his vehicle. I do this all the time to people.

Back on topic. I think you just went on a slow day when the normal crowds were obviously not there. Glad you had a good time though. If SFMM is still open next year, I might take my kids back.
              "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

I have never had a problem with the employees in the kiddie land area. It is always with the employees at the big coasters. All the problems have been listed before, so I am not going to put them here again.
                "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

lol....The Riddler's Revenge restraint system. If you don't adjust it just right in that short amount of time, you will be in store for a most painful ride. I love that ride though, one of the best coasters there. How was Tatsu??

Comment

I love Magic Mountain! I even have a Season Pass! I'm rather annoyed that they bumped up the price of parking....last year it was $10, this year it went up to $15 but I know that they are having money issues and are considering selling the land to developers so if they have to increase parking by $5 I guess I'll have to deal with it.

Did you and your kids have some funnel cake before you left? That was always my favorite...having some funnel cake after a long day of screaming my head off!

My best score ever!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X