Clear All

• iheartdisney
    started a topic Magic Mountain with kids- Trip report

Magic Mountain with kids- Trip report

Bugs Bunny World-MoneyCoasters-

• duckiedianne
    replied
    Re: Magic Mountain with kids- Trip report

I love Magic Mountain! I even have a Season Pass! I'm rather annoyed that they bumped up the price of parking....last year it was $10, this year it went up to $15 but I know that they are having money issues and are considering selling the land to developers so if they have to increase parking by $5 I guess I'll have to deal with it.

Did you and your kids have some funnel cake before you left? That was always my favorite...having some funnel cake after a long day of screaming my head off!

Leave a comment:

• Maseca
    replied

lol....The Riddler's Revenge restraint system. If you don't adjust it just right in that short amount of time, you will be in store for a most painful ride. I love that ride though, one of the best coasters there. How was Tatsu??

Leave a comment:

• TacAlert
    replied

I have never had a problem with the employees in the kiddie land area. It is always with the employees at the big coasters. All the problems have been listed before, so I am not going to put them here again.

Leave a comment:

• TacAlert
    replied

:ot: Regarding the truck and trailer taking up all the spots, what you do is park a car directly in front and one directly behind it in the stalls. Then just watch the frustration on the owner when he comes out to move his vehicle. I do this all the time to people.

Back on topic. I think you just went on a slow day when the normal crowds were obviously not there. Glad you had a good time though. If SFMM is still open next year, I might take my kids back.

Leave a comment:

• Mousey Girl
    replied

The blank tv screens in Viper (and a few other rides) used to show various WB cartoons to entertain you whie you waited in line.

Leave a comment:

• frecky
    replied

Ive never taken my kids to MM cause I didnt think theyd have fun, now I may have to re-think that.

Leave a comment:

• disneylover4ever
    replied

We always have good luck with the ride operators as well. We had a great one in line for gold rusher. he had the whole line singing "if you're happy and you know it..." it was a hoot.

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

Nice TR. The ride operators in the kids area are very good ... I guess I could have mentioned that before you left.

Glad you had a good time. I'll have to remember about the guess your age booth.

Leave a comment:

• bubbubble4
    replied

Very glad to hear you guys had a great time! Too bad you didn't get to see any of the wonderful shows for the kids, and the whole group.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X