X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshrzmeup
    replied
    Re: USH Halloween Horror Nights

They have something like this at King's Island, only they call it "Fear Fest". Only on friday and saturday nights, and some the costumed characters i've seen walking towards their post in the daytime i'm too chicken to go and walk around that place at night when all the rides are closed.

Leave a comment:

• frecky
    replied

I went a couple years ago with my mom and was less than impressed. It would be neat to go to USF though.

Leave a comment:

• elly
    replied

its offical! we're going the 14th!

Leave a comment:

• PirateMickey
    replied

We'll be there twice this year. Gotta make up for some of those "lost years"...LOL

Leave a comment:

• elly
    replied

from what i saw in 2000, their "streets" couldn't hold a candle to knotts'
    their mazes are LUSH, you can tell they put money into them...however, along with the lushness you have to have good talent...some were great...most were so/so

i've never been to USF HHN, but from what i've heard their talent is top notch and i would love to and see it myself...but i have high hopes for USH.

i'm excited to be going!

Leave a comment:

• Hector
    replied

The fact that they have Flordia experience has me excited! I wanna go so bad, but I'm not sure if I can get out there and I have no one to go with! plus it's only $25 for me so it's not like I'll be out THAT much if it sucks.

Leave a comment:

• Professortango
    replied

Is this worth going to? I remember I really wanted to go when they started it up becuase I figured who could do horror better than an actual movie studio which produces horror films? But then I kept hearing lackluster reviews of the actual event. The fact the site still doesn't describe the event in detail has me wondering.

Leave a comment:

• elly
    replied

its kinda weird they're only doing it on friday and saturday nights...and closing most of those nights a midnight

BUT! we went the last year they had it, 2000, and i ADORED the Buffy maze and the Rob Zombie designed maze....so we'll be there on the 14th!

Leave a comment:

• bejeweledcat
    started a topic USH Halloween Horror Nights

USH Halloween Horror Nights

Tickets for Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights are one sale now. The event has only been in Orlando for several years and we've missed it. Welcome back. :yea:

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/hollywood/
    Last edited by bejeweledcat; 09-12-2006, 11:32 PM. Reason: Sorry, forgot to add website link.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X