Can you ride Colossus 'backwards' for 13 straight hours?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkbeer
    Darkbeer
    • Jan 2005

Re: Can you ride Colossus 'backwards' for 13 straight hours?

Anyone who signed up and showed up (Subs had to stay in the area until 8 PM) got a Free T-Shirt designed just for the event, plus free admission for themselves and a friend on the 13th (if they showed up at 7 AM).....

But then again, if you could prove your first name was Jason, you got in free after 3 PM on the 13th....
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

• Deogge's Mom
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
      congradulations Lisa!!! Feel better and tell us all abut it! and with pics to please. DAve, sorry you got sick, but you are a brave man my friend rest up, both of you !!
      You'll have to wait for Darkbeer to write the article for MiceAge. Look for it in the next week or two.

I think he's already downloaded the pictures to his website. Just keep in mind what I was doing when you see the pictures of me or of any of the contestants for that matter.

Comment

• Darkbeer
        Darkbeer
        • Jan 2005

You can see Lisa in this news article, first photo in the sunglasses (far right)....

Tokyoslot88 adalah sarana daftar situs judi Slot Online Gacor Hari Ini Terbaru, slot88 terpercaya dengan RTP Live Hari ini winrate 97%, Situs Slot Pragmatic Gacor Maxwin.
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

• pratt55
          Arizona's own
          MiceChat Moderator
          • Mar 2006

Lisa is a SUPERSTAR. Darkbeer can't wait to see your pictures and read the report of the event as I am sure they will be great.
          sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X