Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knott's Berry Farm Employees

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Knott's Berry Farm Employees

    Does anyone on here work at Knott's in Buena Park?

  • #2
    Re: Knott's Berry Farm Employees

    I sure wish I was going there next week , I love knotts to!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Knott's Berry Farm Employees

      There's a guy, Pirate Monkey, who posted that he got a job there at the beginning of summer. Why do you ask?
      Originally posted by lazyboy97O
      How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
      Originally posted by steamboatpete
      Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Knott's Berry Farm Employees

        I work at Knotts

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Knott's Berry Farm Employees

          I use to about a million years ago. Had a great time and made a lot of new friends. Its a great place for a first time job.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Knott's Berry Farm Employees

            again I would love to go there, anyone want to drive me?? from disneyland to knotts? anyone, anyone??

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Knott's Berry Farm Employees

              Sure, huh, when are you going to be in town again?
              Originally posted by lazyboy97O
              How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
              Originally posted by steamboatpete
              Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Knott's Berry Farm Employees

                Originally posted by Ranger Rick View Post
                Sure, huh, when are you going to be in town again?
                I will be there next week but hey, thats ok, I will make sure to put knotts on my next years itenerary. ( if I get to go any where next year

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Knott's Berry Farm Employees

                  I want to go to Knotts this trip! I will be in Anaheim from october 9 till 21. Can anyone tell me how to get there from the Anaheim desert Inn??


                  Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                  Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

                  "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

                  Charles M. Schulz
                  Originally Posted by MWalton
                  :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Knott's Berry Farm Employees

                    I just quit my job at Knotts and now i miss it. What department did you guys work in?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Knott's Berry Farm Employees

                      There is a shuttle you can take to Knotts - it's only 5 minutes away. We just rented a car for the day - it was about $25.00 in June.
                      sigpic
                      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Knott's Berry Farm Employees

                        Originally posted by BFJen View Post
                        There is a shuttle you can take to Knotts - it's only 5 minutes away. We just rented a car for the day - it was about $25.00 in June.
                        thanks Jen!


                        Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                        Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

                        "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

                        Charles M. Schulz
                        Originally Posted by MWalton
                        :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Knott's Berry Farm Employees

                          Originally posted by Ranger Rick View Post
                          There's a guy, Pirate Monkey, who posted that he got a job there at the beginning of summer. Why do you ask?
                          Wait.....do I know you??!! LOL
                          PirateMunkee

                          Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Knott's Berry Farm Employees

                            Originally posted by GTS_Scarecrow View Post
                            I work at Knotts
                            And I as well....Portrait artist (And now getting into face painting) in both Camp Snoopy AND Ghost Town
                            PirateMunkee

                            Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Knott's Berry Farm Employees

                              Originally posted by Ranger Rick View Post
                              Sure, huh, when are you going to be in town again?
                              Don't trust this guy................... Just kidding. Rick's awesome.
                              PirateMunkee

                              Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Knott's Berry Farm Employees

                                Used to drive Stagecoach, and was a Circus Wagon (Wild Animal Wagon) Driver when the old Circus Parade was there. Miss it!!!!
                                Originally posted by migo
                                I poop with joy!
                                Best Quote...EVER!!!


                                Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Knott's Berry Farm Employees

                                  I'm going to Knott's on OCt 12!!! Of course I'll be there with a group of 12-14 kids....and I probably won't actually be able to go on any rides because at least one kid will back out of every ride.....but at least I get paid!

                                  And my friends and are are planning to go on Oct 14 for Halloween Haunt!! YEAY!!

                                  My best score ever!

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Knott's Berry Farm Employees

                                    Originally posted by PirateMunkee View Post
                                    Don't trust this guy................... Just kidding. Rick's awesome.
                                    Thanks for the vote of confidence.
                                    Originally posted by lazyboy97O
                                    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
                                    Originally posted by steamboatpete
                                    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: Knott's Berry Farm Employees

                                      Originally posted by Ranger Rick View Post
                                      Thanks for the vote of confidence.
                                      Awwwww, You know I luv' Ya'. [smilie=2,38,19]
                                      PirateMunkee

                                      Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: Knott's Berry Farm Employees

                                        zomg!! Scarecrow posted here! teehee
                                        Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                                        -=Is It October Yet?=-


                                        Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                                        elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                                        Originally posted by pratt55
                                        Elly is adorkable.







                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X