This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Back To The Future closed at USO !

Im gonna miss this ride. Hope their gonna put something really good there.
    Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

Originally posted by tloolgb View Post
      /\ Nope Paramount owns the Star Trek rights, and they use them themselves.
      weren't they going to use the film at one of the paramount parks? then decided aqgainst it prior to giving them to CBS then selling them to cedar fair...

if i remember it was only the move... hilton pays a nice chunk of cash for the rights to klingon attack and borg 4d....

oh.. screamscape reports 10/15 closing now for BTTF

Comment

screamscape has reported about 5 different closing dates now. Forgive me if I just ignore them.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
          screamscape has reported about 5 different closing dates now. Forgive me if I just ignore them.
          I hear january 1, 2015 is a good day....

that is if those sims will still work... (the company doesn't even exist anymore i think)

Comment

as long as they don't close the one at USH i'm fine.... sorry for your los those of you who prefer the one at USO

Comment

I do admit I enjoyed the ride when I was younger, and the park in general. I'm not so sad to see it go though, oddly enough. I think it had a good run, but it does kind of stink that they're not refurb-ing it or anything to keep it looking shiny and new. Oh well, it's for the best I suppose!

Trip Reports: One, Two, Three, Four

Comment

I don't think it will happen in todays climate at Universal but I really wish they'd build a huge dark ride that would be an E-ticket equivalent at this spot instead of another simulator ride. My wife can't ride the thrill type rides and I hate having to ride things without her. I'd love to see something new along the lines of what King Kong was. I know it won't happen and that's just me being wishful in my thinking but that would be my ideal replacement here.

Comment

I went on Star Tours (when it first opened) and thought:
                  "Wow! This is cool."

I went on Back-to-the-future (when it first opened) and thought:
                  "Wow! This is cool but it sure makes Star tours look dated"

I went on California soaring and thought:
                  "Wow! This is cool but it sure makes back-to-the future look dated"

I can't wait to see what they come up with next.
                  "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X