Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Knott's Halloween Haunt: The Monsters

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knott's Halloween Haunt: The Monsters

I recently attended the Halloween Haunt Event this year at Knott's "scary" Farm and enjoyed it But I had a couple questions and I was hoping maybe someone could help me out!

The monsters have those gloves that make clicking noises...now I know they are just normal gloves with metal finger endings attached to them, but I was curious what they used to make these & keep these together because their awsome..

I was also wondering what this specific noise maker was...I would hear it every once and a while by different monsters...It was a growling sound but it wasnt done by the monster, it sounded like they had something in their mouth making the noise, almost like a duck call but alot deeper....

thanks!!!

Re: Knott's Halloween Huant: The Monsters

And give away all of the wonderful, evil secrets of the Haunt?!

Tsk, tsk.....

Comment

Re: Knott's Halloween Huant: The Monsters

it'll be darn hard to get a haunt monster to "give up" what they use for their gloves and their shoes for that matter...they are a VERY tight knit family and keep the tricks of their trades to themselves for the most part.

you might check out the last 2 links in my interests section of my profile, those are haunt monster populated sites
      Will there be screams when the sun sets,
      -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
      elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
      Originally posted by pratt55
      Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Re: Knott's Halloween Haunt: The Monsters

I'm friends with alot of people who work at Halloween Haunt but I'd feel dumb asking them...

Comment

Originally posted by mulishaCM View Post
          I recently attended the Halloween Haunt Event this year at Knott's "scary" Farm and enjoyed it But I had a couple questions and I was hoping maybe someone could help me out!

The monsters have those gloves that make clicking noises...now I know they are just normal gloves with metal finger endings attached to them, but I was curious what they used to make these & keep these together because their awsome..

I was also wondering what this specific noise maker was...I would hear it every once and a while by different monsters...It was a growling sound but it wasnt done by the monster, it sounded like they had something in their mouth making the noise, almost like a duck call but alot deeper....

thanks!!!
          We cant give away everything! However... the makings for the gloves can be found at a Home Depot and some imagination LOL. As for the mouth noise thats a toughy because we all have our own technique/ prop cant give a definitive on that. If it sounds like a moth prop it may have been. I know alot of Monsters that just use there mouth for the creepy sounds!

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

I believe they use washers on their fingers. And the mouth noises are sometimes just a vocalization and sometimes they have noise-makers (kinda like a kazoo or hurricane whistle). I also know one has a rubber type of noise-maker which sounds much like a fart.

I'll be there on Sat and keep an eye out for said props/devices.
            Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

The Halloween Haunt was awesome.. I have a picture with one of the monsters.. and it kinda looks like he's grabbing where he shouldn't be grabbing.. it's kinda funny..

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X