This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knott's Halloween Haunt: The Monsters

I recently attended the Halloween Haunt Event this year at Knott's "scary" Farm and enjoyed it But I had a couple questions and I was hoping maybe someone could help me out!

The monsters have those gloves that make clicking noises...now I know they are just normal gloves with metal finger endings attached to them, but I was curious what they used to make these & keep these together because their awsome..

I was also wondering what this specific noise maker was...I would hear it every once and a while by different monsters...It was a growling sound but it wasnt done by the monster, it sounded like they had something in their mouth making the noise, almost like a duck call but alot deeper....

thanks!!!

Re: Knott's Halloween Huant: The Monsters

And give away all of the wonderful, evil secrets of the Haunt?!

Tsk, tsk.....

Comment

Re: Knott's Halloween Huant: The Monsters

it'll be darn hard to get a haunt monster to "give up" what they use for their gloves and their shoes for that matter...they are a VERY tight knit family and keep the tricks of their trades to themselves for the most part.

you might check out the last 2 links in my interests section of my profile, those are haunt monster populated sites
      Will there be screams when the sun sets,
      -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
      elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
      Originally posted by pratt55
      Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Re: Knott's Halloween Haunt: The Monsters

I'm friends with alot of people who work at Halloween Haunt but I'd feel dumb asking them...

Comment

Originally posted by mulishaCM View Post
          I recently attended the Halloween Haunt Event this year at Knott's "scary" Farm and enjoyed it But I had a couple questions and I was hoping maybe someone could help me out!

The monsters have those gloves that make clicking noises...now I know they are just normal gloves with metal finger endings attached to them, but I was curious what they used to make these & keep these together because their awsome..

I was also wondering what this specific noise maker was...I would hear it every once and a while by different monsters...It was a growling sound but it wasnt done by the monster, it sounded like they had something in their mouth making the noise, almost like a duck call but alot deeper....

thanks!!!
          We cant give away everything! However... the makings for the gloves can be found at a Home Depot and some imagination LOL. As for the mouth noise thats a toughy because we all have our own technique/ prop cant give a definitive on that. If it sounds like a moth prop it may have been. I know alot of Monsters that just use there mouth for the creepy sounds!

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

I believe they use washers on their fingers. And the mouth noises are sometimes just a vocalization and sometimes they have noise-makers (kinda like a kazoo or hurricane whistle). I also know one has a rubber type of noise-maker which sounds much like a fart.

I'll be there on Sat and keep an eye out for said props/devices.
            Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

The Halloween Haunt was awesome.. I have a picture with one of the monsters.. and it kinda looks like he's grabbing where he shouldn't be grabbing.. it's kinda funny..

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X