Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halloween Horror Nights: very very ungood.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halloween Horror Nights: very very ungood.

Originally posted by frecky View Post
    From what Ive been told, weekends are always pretty busy. I went on a Wed, and got through everything pretty quick. Even the lines for rides were short.
    Same here, we went on Thursday and there was NO ONE there! We got there at 7:15 and hit most of the mazes by 9:30. We watched a couple of shows, then hit the last two and we were home by midnight! Perfect night too! It was the closest we have ever been to the hanging. I almost got blood sprayed on us a few times.
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Originally posted by justjohn View Post
      Same here, we went on Thursday and there was NO ONE there! We got there at 7:15 and hit most of the mazes by 9:30. We watched a couple of shows, then hit the last two and we were home by midnight! Perfect night too! It was the closest we have ever been to the hanging. I almost got blood sprayed on us a few times.
      My rule of thumb is to always do these special events on weeknights, otherwise theres not enough time.
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

ADMIN NOTE:
        Just a reminder to the members. Please don't attack people just because you disagree with them. There are ways to disagree without being rude or condescending.

If someone didn't enjoy the event, that is OK. If you did, just tell us why you liked it, don't attack the other person for not liking it.

This is also a reminder to members to please use their reputation voting and report post feature when they see someone breaking the rules.

Thank you for your help!

-Dusty
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
        Save

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
          From what Ive been told, weekends are always pretty busy. I went on a Wed, and got through everything pretty quick. Even the lines for rides were short.
          I've always gone to the Haunt and Saturdays, but this year was bad. I generally can do all of the mazes except for maybe 2-3 and both the hanging and the big show. This year, we only did 5-6 (Feary Tales and Asylum are only one line), and the only reason we did that many is we left Dead Idol Live early, and didn't line up for that or the hanging as we usually do. If we had stayed in Dead Idol, we would have walked out doing only 3 mazes. Not good at all.
          Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

I was there on Saturday night and it was absolutely, completely terrible.

I'm co-signing all of yncgha's post.
            Magic Journeys...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X