This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Orlando AP Changes...

They have added Biometric to get in to the park... and effective now... all Annual passes but the premier annual pass is printed on paper and not plastic...

Also, Everyone with an AP, unless your still using your older universal AP with the "red" background, has to use the biometrics...

Instructions:

using it: (Mom did not have to do this..)

Re: Universal Orlando AP Changes...

I didn't realize their AP's didn't use biometrics. The multi-day tickets do.

Comment

And their biometric machines suck. I had to use the biometrics with my AP for the first time a few weeks ago and it had the entry to the parks slow as molasses. I hate it. There's a friggin picture of me right on the pass and all the information as to whether its valid or not stored in their computer, why muddy the water more with this crap.

Comment

This is the same technology they use to get a locker at the mummy ride at USH. I still don't know why small bags (purses, etc) are not allowed on the ride, but the small area where the lockers is just backs up and creates gridlock on busy days and even some slower ones.

Anyways, the technology just slows everything down.
        "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

the biometrics for the lockers have issues.... the turnstiles don't necessarily have any issues.

wish i had a red pass though rather than the blue one... also why take away plastic... we had to pay for our replacements if it was lost or stolen... the card stock tickets are suppose to be free... at least it is not a magnetic strip like Disney's because mine demagnetizes easily.

Just have to make sure i don't loose my plastic ap.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X