X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beijing Happy Valley

Hey there,

During a study trip to China, I had a chance to head off to Beijing Happy Valley for a couple of hours. Very strange park, completely deserted (I was about 5% of the audience that day), with some nice coasters and impressive theming. Impressive in size, not in quality! It's not even a year old, but things were already falling apart. I loved to visit the place though. Here's some pictures - taken with an analog camera!

Ad luna in flamma gloria

Re: Beijing Happy Valley

Thanks for sharing. I love how it is just so random and in the middle of the city.
    One of the few B&M flyers in the world however, so the park can't be that bad!

Comment

I have to admit that place looks pretty cool.

Comment

More More More. I need more pictures.
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

I wish I could help, but this is all I have - they're from a nice & antique camera with film*roll* so I needed to be careful in the amount of pictures I took, for sake of my bank account
          Ad luna in flamma gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
            I wish I could help, but this is all I have - they're from a nice & antique camera with film*roll* so I needed to be careful in the amount of pictures I took, for sake of my bank account
            That's too bad. You did such a great job with the ones above that I thought there might be more. Looks like a very interesting park.
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Wow! That park looks really cool!
              Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it the four beers you had at DCA, hmmm?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X