• Show
Clear All

• Nintendo and Six Flags Team up

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/n...fm?artid=12754

intresting news on a marketing plan for the two of em

I'm curious to see if any demo stations will go up in Magic Mountain
    "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Re: Nintendo and Six Flags Team up

Mixed feelings. I would've loved to see this happen for Disney parks, and since the closest Six Flags location is the lowly and hoodlum-filled Magic Mountain, I expect the incorporation to be fairly disappointing. At least here.

I do love the concept though. And it would be nice to see Nintendo crossovers (possible Nintendo character souvenirs?) at the gift shops.

Comment

Aw man, you got my hopes up that they were coming up for RCT for a gaming console.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by pizzamousechips View Post
        Mixed feelings. I would've loved to see this happen for Disney parks, and since the closest Six Flags location is the lowly and hoodlum-filled Magic Mountain, I expect the incorporation to be fairly disappointing. At least here.

I do love the concept though. And it would be nice to see Nintendo crossovers (possible Nintendo character souvenirs?) at the gift shops.

very true, it's interesting that Six Flags sees this move as a step back towards Family entertainment and I can see Magic Mountain using some of those TV holding boxes and fixing them up for Wii demo stations and whatever else they might be adding

I'd like to see more nintendo merchendise as well and I'm hoping this is just more testing grounds for an eventual Nintendo themed park

as far as Nintendo souvenirs and disney go the closest I've seen is pokemon merchendise in the park during the 90's along with a pokemon card joke on the jungle cruise
        "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

This is a shame. I would love to see Ninendo end up with a real park that can do it justice not Six Flags that will just make it suck all sorts of ways.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X