This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X reopened...again

Just want to report that X is now reopened after being closed for about 5 months. They replaced the gear box for the chain lift.

Same ride, but it was nice to get back on such an Extreme coaster.

Re: X reopened...again

They closed it?

Comment

/\ Yeah...for 5 months. It closed like just after Tatsu opened.

Comment

Too bad it was just chain related, and they can't get it to decent capacity

Comment

Why do they build these crazy coasters if they can't even keep them open?

This stupid ride hurt my arm really bad. I don't even know what happened.

Comment

Will probably be the next ride they take out.......hopefully.
            "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Just looking at the ride scares the hell out of me.

Comment

I was really looking forward to riding X....but man was I let down...it really beat the heck out of me. If it could be built B&M smooth that would be something!

Comment

Am I the only one who loved X and didn't get beat up on it?
                  -Osky

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
                  Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
                  .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

Comment

Originally posted by Osky View Post
                    I'm with you, Osky.

Comment

I love X, and never have been beat up on it....
                      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch74 View Post
                        Just looking at the ride scares the hell out of me.
                        Ive been on it six times so far and it still scares me poopless. But its one heck of a ride.

Comment

I've ridden X over 300 times, and only been beaten up once or twice.
                          If you want to lessen chances of being "beaten", sit on an inside seat.
                          Being towards the front or rear of the train isn't as much of a factor - if you know what to look for, you can spot the seats that will bounce more.
                          See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

Originally posted by Osky View Post
                            No! I loved this ride. I've only been able to go on it once, and was really, really bummed the last time I went to MM and it was closed. I'm hoping to get out there soon, and keeping my fingers crossed that it will stay open for me to get at least one more ride on it!
                            She did it!

Comment

I consider it to be the most forceful ride I have ever been on. The way you are forced during the many seat rotations, inversions. It is definatly one of the most unique coasters out there. (...even with the replica in Japan.)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X