Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Arnold's Park - Ever been there? Help me plan this road trip!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold's Park - Ever been there? Help me plan this road trip!

My dad wants to plan a thrilling trip with my boys and I this summer - visiting all of his favorite childhood vacation spots (he think his grandkids will have as wonderful a time as he did). I'm trying to help this out by doing a few fun things along the way.

anyway, we're making our first stop in Cheyenne, WY (just a nice 1/2 way spot) then on to Okoboji, Iowa. I guess it's home of Arnold's Park.

Has anyone ever been there? Is it fun? Worth it? etc. And what else is around here? I'm thinking that Minneapolis is about 3 hours away, and it might be fun to go to "the mall" (BigpigletFan - any thoughts?).

My dad is dying to go to Green Lake - but I found about 13 of them in Minnesota.

I'm sure I'll be asking about other places eventually - as this may be a 2 week marathon road trip.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: Arnold's Park - Ever been there? Help me plan this road trip!

I never heard of this place
    :crazylegs

Comment

Is this it?

http://www.arnoldspark.com/
      :crazylegs

Comment

Yep. I've never heard of it either. I saw the website, but that's all I know about the place.
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

The Mall of America is fun, even if you are not a fan of shopping. The "park at MOA" is a fun area with two rollercoaster, a flume ride and others. They have a Lego area with a bunch of Legos for building cars and other things. They have an aquarium area that costs extra that I have never seen but have heard good things about it. It also has a lot of stores and fast food choices.
          I enjoy my time there when I go.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X