This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Mountain crowds?

How are the crowds at Magic Mountain this time of year on a saturday? Packed?
    When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true, but because of distance, not for millions of years.

This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"

Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Re: Magic Mountain crowds?

Yes. period.

Comment

The standard Magic Mountain plan of attack is getting there early, tackle X and Tatsu first, then hit the rides in the back. Then take it easy the rest of the day. Nothing much you can do unless you want to shell out the cash for Flashpass. X doesn't participate in the program though.

Comment

It is never TO bad.
        Still wishing for that AP....:blush:

Future Imagineer, right here!

"Have I really been on MiceChat for TWO HOURS?!?!?!?" -Me

Comment

Saturday=PACKED. Sunday- moderate. Any other day (except spring break)-fair crowds.
          If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade. Then find someone who's life has given them vodka and have a party.

I look at you and I see 2 men. The man you are and the man you ought to be. One day those 2 will meet and should make for one hell of a football player!

If this is torture, chain me to the wall

Are you there God? It's me Jesus.

Locke and Jack are to busy worrying about Locke and Jack.

The best kind of Prize is a surprise! Hehehe

The sun never sets on the Disney Empire.

Comment

If you go on a weekday the place is really empty, but they run most rides with one train. The line started in the station for X today, but it took 45 minutes to get on because there was only one train. We said screw it and rode Viper 4 times in a row without even getting out of the train.

Six Flags is just like that. So just go on a weekend when they are running rides at full capacity.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X